Nuclear Option SOLD OUT In Less Than 60 Seconds!!!!!

#'s 265 Nuclear & 343 Comp & Maroon-confirmed orders!
Gone Nuclear!

Last edited:
I don't think there are a high number of them based on the orders and how quickly they were gone- I would have bet against myself to ever believe I'd try to pull off a deal like this- but the reasonable side of me said - you only live once and this chance will never come again -

Should have got 3 when I had the chance, better odds of getting exactly the handles I want, live and learn.

Should have got 3 when I had the chance, better odds of getting exactly the handles I want, live and learn.

That's exactly why I ordered two. Did the same thing with the MO Burps thinking I'd sell the one I liked the least. Unfortunately I liked both and had to keep them. :D Have a feeling the same thing is going to happen here.

So as a newbie what kind of handle materials come from the Crab Shack? Fancy wood, mammoth tooth, mosaic pins... What's the minimum and maximum?

All of those and more. Woods, mammoth, I have a Coral FFBM, to a of options. I would like to see a mystic wood (wood and resin) scale. They make some pretty cool looking pieces

Nuclear option??? Melted edges or serrations? Ive heard it used to describe both

Extremely limited probably means like 25-30. I doubt they had 100 of them. Going over posts I think there areabout 26 accounted for

Nuclear option??? Melted edges or serrations? Ive heard it used to describe both

The Nuclear Option as applied to these was/is extra finishing work on the blade, and a custom handle, as in Custom Shop. The rub is that you are ordering "blind"...the handles/handle combos are the mystery. :)

I missed those, ah well. In fer other V8's!

Stealth - If there are 26 orders accounted for, there are likely at least double/triple that with multiples in an order, I would guess. And there are a good number of folks who don't advertise their purchases so freely.

Stealth - If there are 26 orders accounted for, there are likely at least double/triple that with multiples in an order, I would guess. And there are a good number of folks who don't advertise their purchases so freely.
True,there seems to be a lot of stealth hogs.

I havent been this excited since the CS WTF lol and the Fudge.
Really looking forward to this, and Hog SOB, and my PR shipping Notice lol

I'm in for one nuked Lucky me!
I don't know how my sausage fingers fumbled through that one

I agree with Jaxx on the "blind" part but honestly, I was going to go with canvas and do my own thing with it and make her gleam - so if I don't like it, a lot of the work is already done.
On the bright side, it's not like I had to decide what I would have chosen even if I was given a choice. The easy out is, no matter what something ends up being, to another it's their dream combo - Eh, what the hell I said, I'll have a chance like this again when? never, so roll em!!! :D

Every time somebody seems close it seems more distant. I feel like when somebody stole my double action browning auto.

Back