Nuclear Threads (pics)

Jerry Busse

Okay, here it is... the debut of the new Busse Combat Clothing Line! Of course we are offering special introductory pricing for all of our Bladeforums friends. Initial quantities are limited, so if you would like to order, please email heather@bussecombat.com and we will take care of you.

Busse Combat Clothing Line Label -
(The reverse side features an American flag and the bussecombat.com web address.)

View

Logo closeup -
(Wow... check out the detail)

View

Busse Combat T-shirt -
Available in black or olive drab
Black sizes: Large, XL, XXL
Olive drab sizes: XL, XXL
LG,XL = $14.95
XXL (XXXL not yet in stock) = $17.95

View

Mock Turtleneck -
Worn by Busse Combat salespeople for over six years now, the mock turtleneck style is very popular. Customers have even offered to buy them right off of our backs.
Black only
Sizes: LG, XL, XXL
LG & XL = $27.95
XXL = $30.95:

View

Busse Combat Sweatshirt
Black only
Sizes: LG,XL, XXL
LG, XL = $31.95
XXL = $34.95:

View

We also have black pique polo shirts with three buttons and the Busse Combat logo.
L, XL = $32.95
XXL, XXXL = $35.95

So, there you have it. This is just the introduction... there is much more to come!
cool.gif

Yours in nuclear threads,

Jerry Busse

[This message has been edited by Jerry Busse (edited 02-07-2001).]

What... No MAN sizes? ...
biggrin.gif

Dang'd Nuclear Midgets
smile.gif

Where's the models like Dillon has?

Cool stuff Mr.Busse,at least I can wear a hat if I use only the last two snaps on the adjustment!
biggrin.gif

------------------
If You Abide in Him then,"All His Promises are YES and AMEN"

Paul, Check out the sweatshirts and T-shirts
they both come in 3XL and the T-shirts can be special ordered in 4XL for $20.95 (that's the special forum price)

Of course the hats should be in, in the next couple of weeks. We, likewise, have a cool jacket on its way.

Yours in nuclear threads,

Jerry Busse

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tallpaul:
What... No MAN sizes? ...
biggrin.gif

Dang'd Nuclear Midgets
smile.gif

</font>
Holy crap tallpaul!!!
smile.gif

Every thing in XXL or XXXL how tall are you?

MrCas... I am only 6'5 and about 260...
biggrin.gif

not exactly the biggest guy around but big enough... The custom embroidered/slogan style shirts are a pet peeve of mine... everyone always says "our shirts run long...etc..." well if they run long they need to run longer for me... believe me I have tried over and over and I am old enough to realize that if it is not specific built for us little people I will not be satisfied... kinda like goin' into the field with a "kabar" when I really need a Busse.
biggrin.gif

I run loong in the body and wear a 37+ inch sleeve...Lately if I donot get a 3XL TALL my shoulders are tight and if not a tall the sleeves look like long short sleeves and if I bend over...well it ain't a pretty sight!
smile.gif
I do wish I was smaller, I can't fit in most vehicles comfortable etc... let alone trying to find a light plane that is "affordable" that fits... and the fact that I am atracted to "petite" women" does not help either.... Thats what I get for eating all that good food my grandma used to make....

Hi Tallpaul,
I'm only 5'8 and I would gladly take some of your extra height
smile.gif
I have always wanted to be taller. Funny how the grass is greener isn't it?

Shawn

Jerry, will there be a line of baby clothes or did Dave take the prototypes for extensive "field testing".
wink.gif

Jerry,

The soft drink world was revolutionized when a plant worker told the president of Coca Cola--"bottle it." Now with one word I afford you the opportunity to revolutionize the world of the "pay me to advertize my product" clothing.

POCKET

It is an innovation whose time has come.
smile.gif

------------------
A Patriot's Work Is Never Done--greetings from The Occupied South

Optional kydex pockets are available upon request.
wink.gif
So far, these kydex pockets have saved me over $1.25 in pocket protectors! The INFI pockets have proven to be too heavy.
biggrin.gif

Yours in nuclear pockets,

Jerry Busse

Great! and it is OD too...I can wear these under my cammies...
I have been beggin' Andy for one of these for a while...
I will have my fiance order me one right away...
Horse

Take notice men, I said "fiance order one"

How to handle a girlfriend/wife/soon-to-be-wife
1. Give her ALL of your credit cards, but don't let her spend...(make sure you still know the numbers)
2. Give her FULL knowledge of your checking and savings, but don't let her spend...(make sure you still have a ATM card)
3. Have her order you things, like knives, and let her PAY for it...

if this works for you let me know...It DOESN'T work for me...I have been trying for a while...
smile.gif

This clothing line is selling out quite rapidly. The quality of the products listed is top of the line. try to get in on these specials while you still can.

JERRY BUSSE

Jerry,
I sent Heather an email to place my order on Feb 7th, per your instructions, and haven't heard a word since. Did I do something wrong?

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

Jerry, same here. I sent Heather mail the day you posted this and haven't heard anything. I WANT some Busse shirts!!!

Rog

For all who have ordered clothing we are processing and shipping same...overwhelming!

If this keeps up we will have to quit making knives...just kidding!

Looking over the inventory we are getting ready to re-order.

Order now to obtain the special pricing!

You can direct your orders to me at bussesales@bright.net or 1-800-860-3622...at least until Heather is back from maternity leave!

Sincerely,

David Roberson
Vice President, Sales
Busse Combat Knife Company

Back