Nuko Tools Prototype

hello all, i dont know how many of you know about nuko tools but for those of you that do i just wanted to show off a prototype i bought from Mr.lee.

i also just bought some micarta and i will be making knuckles myself. i am going to set up a shop on ETSY

bladeforums6.jpg

bladeforums1g.jpg

bladeforums3.jpg

HERE IS A IDEA PROTOTYPE FOR MY FIRST KNUCKLE! tell me what you guys think
bladeforums3k.jpg

Last edited:
I think carrying that will get you some time in jail if stopped & searched by LEOs. That single knuck may pass as a keychain, but your design is nothing but a non-metallic concealed dagger & knuckle-duster combo.

You also shouldn't be pitching or selling anything without the proper membership here on BF.

+1 my buddy got stopped and when the cops searched him he had a set of knuckle dusters both with daggers on the end. He got fined and jailed and he never saw the knucks again.

Also you need a craftsman membership to canvas ideas here. If you like the forums support them and don't break rules. I you don't break all the rules you want YOU WILL GET BANNED. Consider yourself warned be the people before authorities step in

I think carrying that will get you some time in jail if stopped & searched by LEOs. That single knuck may pass as a keychain, but your design is nothing but a non-metallic concealed dagger & knuckle-duster combo.

You also shouldn't be pitching or selling anything without the proper membership here on BF.
Nicely summed up. Yea, can't really say these are for self defense, simply because they are illegal in more places than they are legal.

No to sell things you make you need a knifemaker/craftsman/service provider. 60 dollars a year which isn't bad.

P.s. sorry if I sounded like a jerk in my first post. I have seen quite a few people try and take advantage of the site

There does seem to be an endless fascination with various types of "knuckles".... Lots of folks collect 'em. However as noted they are almost universally a violation of state concealed-weapons statutes to merely carry, and actually hitting someone with one ups things from a mere "common assault" or "affray" to "aggravated assault"... A felony.

And less you think we LEO "won't recognize" the various little toys... We get training bulletins and "officer safety" e-mails about all these things on a regular basis.

Would that first, single knuckle, even be able to stand up to a full blow? Seems like it would break & possibly hurt your finger.

Back