O.T. Well finally, tomorrow is the big day.

I didn't want to do like I did last time and announce my surgery and then have it delayed again so I've waited until the day before as I didn't want to jinx it.:( ;)
So unless something major happens between now and tomorrow I will be having my back surgery starting somewhere around noon, have to be there at 9:00 a.m.:thumbup:
The surgery was okayed by my cardiologist about 3 weeks ago even though there were problems getting my potassium up to a normal level.
It was one point low last Wednesday but should be alright now. My cardiologist upped a couple of my meds a bit which helped a great deal and I've been eating the hell out of bananas the last couple of days to help build it further.
I have to admit that I'm a little concerned going in for it with my heart beating in atrial fibrillation but since the Dr. okayed it then I'm sure I'll be fine, just a little concerned is all.
If I don't make it then it was my time to go, I'm ready if need be.;)

So I'll be here a little while in the morning, if I can stand to set at the computer as I'm only allowed one med in the morning and it ain't no pain medication.:(
I'll be out for a few days of course and will be in recovery for about a month but during the recovery period I should be able to get online for a few every day like I do now.

Smoke and Prayers are much appreciated.:thumbup: :D

Smoke and prayers are yours, Yvsa.

I'll be concerned but not worried, and see you online in a few days.

Mike

Yvsa,
Smoke and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
Berk

may the great spirit watch over you and yours, see ya in a few days with your new & better you.

best wishes:

wayne

Smoke and Song of course Edutsi...I assume Barbie will call at some point to let us know all is well and that you haven't been arrested for assault on the doctor.

I know things are going to be just fine!

I hope you have a pretty redhead for a nurse. :)

Prayers and luck Yvsa. Don't make passes at the nurses, I found out the hard way that wives don't like that.:D

Good luck with the surgery and I hope that everything goes well.
Have a quick recovery.

Dear Yvsa,

I will pray to the Eight Grandmothers and Grandfathers...

I will pray to the far seeing Wambli ~ Galeshka...Eagle of the North...

I will whisper to the little house in the south...

and to the Earth and Sky...

for your safe return...

Shane

Back