OD green love

It’s funny how 3 different shades of green-the two handles and the one blade are all advertised as “OD Green”

edit: picture won’t upload

Ryan: can you tell me about this wallet? I’m really liking it.
Oklahoma Outlaw Oklahoma Outlaw is also an owner of one, that's correct. Just search up Dango wallet or products and you'll find their website. They obviously can show it and explain it better than I can but it's an amazing wallet. It's extremely customizable to the user and they have tons of colors, finishes, styles, materials, extra pockets, lanyards, etc. This model is the D01 Dapper like he said. They have about 5 other models I believe that are almost all as customizable.

Oklahoma Outlaw Oklahoma Outlaw is also an owner of one, that's correct. Just search up Dango wallet or products and you'll find their website. They obviously can show it and explain it better than I can but it's an amazing wallet. It's extremely customizable to the user and they have tons of colors, finishes, styles, materials, extra pockets, lanyards, etc. This model is the D01 Dapper like he said. They have about 5 other models I believe that are almost all as customizable.
I’m so cheap that I use their Cobra Weave 95 lanyards on every single knife I have. I can’t see paying $20.00 when I can use a $3.00 one that does the same thing. Lol

I’m so cheap that I use their Cobra Weave 95 lanyards on every single knife I have. I can’t see paying $20.00 when I can use a $3.00 one that does the same thing. Lol
The one I have on my wallet is perfect, way thinner than the regular 550 I had and so much lighter. I don't use lanyards on my knives but If I did I'd just make my own lol 100ft of paracord is just a couple bucks

f8k5YAF.jpg

Back