Oden Buck Book

All pending orders are packaged and ready to be mailed tomorrow. I got the rest of the books from the printer Tuesday. I hope everybody is pleased with the final result. It came out even better than I had anticipated it would look. Craig did a fantastic job on the pictures.
Larry, would you ship the book overseas?

Haebbie

Haebbie,
A mutual friend has volunteered to send you a book. I suspect you will hear from him. As you know, I do not ship overseas.
thanks and best wishes.

Anyone else still waiting? Larry said on the 1st he was mailing them out on the 2nd, eight days ago. I have been so busy that I would not have been able to do more than a quick thumb through it. Tomorrow is my only day off this week sure hope its in the morning mail. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come:rolleyes:.

I am patiently still waiting as well JB. Guessing it will hit my mailbox sometime this week.

I just mailed my check and order form this past week. The form indicated four to six weeks, so if mine comes earlier than mid to late February I’ve done good! OH

Anyone else still waiting? Larry said on the 1st he was mailing them out on the 2nd, eight days ago. I have been so busy that I would not have been able to do more than a quick thumb through it. Tomorrow is my only day off this week sure hope its in the morning mail. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come:rolleyes:.

Update:

Well it did come in today's mail (Oh Yah)! just spent the last hour thumbing through it. What a fantastic Book, thank you Larry. Hope you all get yours soon and if you have not ordered one yet, you should.

I received my book last night. It's a great well put together book. Very informative. Easy to read with easy explanations and terms.
This book is a must have for the novice to the more seasoned collector of Buck Knives.
Thanks Larry Oden.

Last edited:
mailed my check off today. I dont use checks anymore to pay bills, so when I need a check I have to hunt for my checkbook. cant remember where i put it since I never use it anymore.:) anyways in the mail, cant wait to do some reading and lookin.

Got mine a couple of days ago. Have just thumbed though and looked at some of the pictures. Looking forward to spending time with it.

mailed my check off today. I dont use checks anymore to pay bills, so when I need a check I have to hunt for my checkbook. cant remember where i put it since I never use it anymore.:) anyways in the mail, cant wait to do some reading and lookin.
Ha...I am the same. I can't remember the last year I had to write a check (probably 10+ years ago). I had to contact my bank to get some checkbooks so I could order this book.

you can get a money order at most jiffy stores for a couple bucks.
whats that store? don't think I know of them round my side.....

postal money order works too though I guess.

jiffy store was a generic term for convenience store. It has been a while since I've noticed a "Jiffy" brand store.

I can't remember the last year I had to write a check (probably 10+ years ago). I had to contact my bank to get some checkbooks so I could order this book.
I don't write many checks, but, I had to stop pay on a check recently...bank charged me $29.00!!!

jiffy store was a generic term for convenience store. It has been a while since I've noticed a "Jiffy" brand store.
gotcha. I went and looked and saw a bunch of convenience stores in st cloud and all around except near me with that name...and figured a chain I didn't know about. guess it's independents using that in their name.

Back