1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Off topic! Warning, off topic!!! Opinions needed!

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Jul 13, 2013.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Would any of you all mind if I started posting my artwork? I want to start with my college stuff and on to the art I've done since then. I'll keep it in this thread if at all possible. :)

I've been feeling a need to start doing art again, no need to sell (I do leather sheaths too ;) ) But I do want some input on the type and style that I am heading towards.

Promise, my art is NOT adult oriented, I never have or will ever go there. Skulls and bones are as far as I go into the macabre. :p

What do you think?

I can post a few examples to show what I do if it would help

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  2. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    go for it.
    may want to label this as an off topic thread but other than that, it's your forum. :D

3. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Oh! Your right! I dont want to get in trouble! Off to relabel this thread! :D

4. 9blades

9blades

Dec 29, 2012
    I'd love to see some. :)

5. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    Bring it on, Dwayne. It would be interesting to see ! ;)

6. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Cool! I've got a few pieces downloaded already for my facebook.

Through the next few weeks, probably months knowing my schedule, I'll be dragging art out of the flat file and taking some pics!

7. 1066vik

Nov 28, 2009
    if you make the "art" album on your FB public, you can link to the pics there instead of needing another hosting site.

8. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Oh! I am not sure if my pics there are public or not, I need to check that out and make sure. Thanks!

9. 1066vik

Nov 28, 2009
    just make a specific album for the stuff you want to post elsewhere, set it as public, and then right click, view pic, copy the address and use img tags.

10. magoo48

magoo48

Jan 11, 2009
    I saw a couple on FB. They looked good....interesting. The faces were cool ! ;)

11. Monocrom

Monocrom

Feb 1, 2006
    Would love to see some nice art.

12. elof_alv

elof_alv Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Bring it on Dwayne!