Off topic! Warning, off topic!!! Opinions needed!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Would any of you all mind if I started posting my artwork? I want to start with my college stuff and on to the art I've done since then. I'll keep it in this thread if at all possible. :)

I've been feeling a need to start doing art again, no need to sell (I do leather sheaths too ;) ) But I do want some input on the type and style that I am heading towards.

Promise, my art is NOT adult oriented, I never have or will ever go there. Skulls and bones are as far as I go into the macabre. :p

What do you think?

I can post a few examples to show what I do if it would help

Last edited:
go for it.
may want to label this as an off topic thread but other than that, it's your forum. :D

Oh! Your right! I dont want to get in trouble! Off to relabel this thread! :D

Cool! I've got a few pieces downloaded already for my facebook.

Through the next few weeks, probably months knowing my schedule, I'll be dragging art out of the flat file and taking some pics!

if you make the "art" album on your FB public, you can link to the pics there instead of needing another hosting site.

Oh! I am not sure if my pics there are public or not, I need to check that out and make sure. Thanks!

just make a specific album for the stuff you want to post elsewhere, set it as public, and then right click, view pic, copy the address and use img tags.

Back