• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Offensive Industries - BUYER BEWARE!

mb34

Gold Member
Please see my post from May 11, 2023 pasted below. I subsequently opened a complaint with the Tennessee Better Business Bureau. The company did not respond to the BBB complaint. After nearly two years, I still have not received my sheath, a refund, or even a response.

Has anyone else experienced issues with ordering from them?

I placed an order for a deep carry sheath with them last February (2022). I was charged for it but have still not received it. It is listed in my account as "awaiting fulfillment." I have tried to contact them, both via email and through the website, on numerous occasions and have received no response. In addition, I have tried contacting them by phone but get nothing but a "user busy" message.

Thanks,
MB34

Last edited:
Bringing this to the top to see if anyone has experienced a similar issue. Thanks

Did you try filing a complaint with State Consumer affairs?

I have not, but will look into it. I filed a complaint with the BBB, which the company didn’t respond to. Thanks

I have not, but will look into it. I filed a complaint with the BBB, which the company didn’t respond to. Thanks
Sure thing. Each State calls it something slightly different and there may even be a federal agency if transaction is over state lines. I believe they will open a case and investigate and may have relationship with attorney general office. Sorry I’m not more specific but those may give you some ideas of what to search for or maybe someone with correct background will explain better.

Back