Official 2nd Run of the Wilderness & Survival Skills Forum Neck Knife - Sign Up

Dan,

Can you please let me know if you received my payment? I sent it via Paypal on August 20th and it still shows that I owe on the order progress sheet. I also sent a followup email to you with my screen name as it coincides with my email address since there may have been some confusion/ lack of clarity on my part.

Thanks.

John (street soldier)

Edited to add: I see that you made some updates with who has paid on the order progress sheet, but my name is still not marked as paid. The paypal account is in my wife's name (Kristen R......), and I did send a followup email with my screen name coinciding with my email account. Would you like me to send another email with information so that you can straighten out your accounts? Please let me know.

Last edited:
I updated the list - thanks for the reminder. I did get the payment.

The first of these will be hitting the mail on Tuesday!
:thumbup:

Dan

#11 on the 3V list.

Per your email, I sent my balance due in full today.

Please update this on your order progress page when you have a moment.

Thanks!

List updated.

rod tak - I don't have any extras left on this run...but do plan on having more later this year.

Thanks, guys.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I posted that I wanted my sheaths drilled for small teklok but it's not updated on the list yet.

It's in my notes, nidhoggr. :thumbup:

I haven't shipped any yet - been laid out with food poisoning. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and I can get more shop time.

Dan

Hi Dan

Did the first Knives get send out yet? Was mine one of them?
I'm looking forward to my first Koster knife.

Thanks
Andy

Hi Dan,

Just wanted to give you an update - sent $80 today via paypal to cover my balance for my WSS knife.

Will send you an email with the details...

Thanks,

Geoff

I finished a bunch in 3V yesterday but ran out of stencils so I'm picking one up today.

I will finish the PIF ones in S90V start of next week.

The PIF 3V ones start shipping today/tomorrow.

:thumbup:

and.....they're done. I'm not sure if I'll make it to the post office today....still got a TON to do!

Dan

Back