Official Buck Picture Thread

Taking a ride on the "Wayback Machine": 1990 #305 Clipper in Smooth Blue Delrin. The color is very cool, fell in love with it. Just a neat little knife.

And we're off and running, (out of money that is).
Buck #332 Barlow, Black Sawcut Delrin, 1995 SFO. This one came NIB w/papers, even better than the yellow version I posted above. I now have all the Buck 300 Series Barlows, (not all the versions, just one of each model/each color). Now i can go hunting for all the colors of the #305 Clipper.

1b04beab57550f4f561b17b3095b303e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet mail call today!

e2fa9a1c69fb26dd72757959158451e4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beautiful!

Question though... is that Buck done or modified? I ask because the finger grooves seem pretty late. Meaning they start after the front bolster and finish in the rear bolster which I've not seen from the factory. I kinda like it!

Beautiful!

Question though... is that Buck done or modified? I ask because the finger grooves seem pretty late. Meaning they start after the front bolster and finish in the rear bolster which I've not seen from the factory. I kinda like it!

Thanks! It really is a beauty. This is my first custom shop buck. This one is straight from Buck, I ordered it approx 5 weeks ago, so it's a new build, I have a regular with finger grooves I will have to compare them.

Holy crap! Goodlooking knife.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christian; I get a chuckle every time I see your sig "Perhaps I don't belong here". I know where it comes from!

Back