[OFFICIAL] Order of KAI Logo (Make Your Own)

Thanks again to everyone for their submissions and votes in the previous Order of KAI logo threads. Since we have an official winner, I am going to move all future discussion here. I will also post a quick "how-to" for those who would like to customize their own backgrounds. Without further ado, the winning logo, designed by docktrine:

PeMJS.jpg

fPpK4.jpg

with added background:

1UEqG.jpg

Alternate Colors:

ETXUW.png

CUL4y.png

nYBeg.png

How to make your own signature logo, feel free to ask questions if you need further help or clarification. :thumbup:

1.Download the necessary files to you desktop (original foreground .png image, image you wish to use as the background)
KAI_logo_foreground.png

Example_Background-1.jpg

2.Go to http://pixlr.com/editor/
3.Click “Open Image from Computer” and select the foreground .png.
4.Click “File”, “Open Image”, and select your photo for the background.
1.png

5.With the focus on the foreground .png, press “ctrl+A”, then “ctrl+X”
6.Switch the focus to your background image and press “ctrl+V”.
7.Select the top right icon on the left side toolbar (arrow+directional cross) and drag the foreground you just pasted to the section of the background you wish to use.
7(a). You may need to resize your background in order for the desired portion to fit within the foreground. To do this, delete the logo you just pasted, select "Image", then "Image Size", and re-paste. This will require some trial and error.​
2.png

8.Select the “A” icon on the left side toolbar, click on the image, choose the font/color/size and text for your member number.
9.Use the same icon from step 7 to drag the text to your desired location.
3.png

10.When everything is the way you would like it, select “Layer” from the top toolbar, then “Merge Visible”
11.Select the dotted line, square icon from the left side toolbar and draw a rectangle around the section containing your newly created logo, then press “ctrl+C”
12.Select “File”, then “New Image”, set the size as 500x100, and press “ctrl+V”
13.Use the directional arrow tool (from step 7) to center your logo in the new image window.
4.png

14.Select “File”, “Save”, and choose .png as the file type.
15.Enjoy your newly customized logo!
Example_Logo.png

Last edited:
Very nice! A really helpful guide to customizing your sig logo.

Thanks Solid!:thumbup:

^ Looken good!

On step 12 you can go 100 x 800 and make the logo wider, I think it looks nice like that

Glad to see people are getting some use out of this! Keep up the good work folks, they look great so far. :cool:

Thanks for the info! I'll have to play around to get mine just right but I think I did ok..

thought I would toss mine in, im going to add a picture of my 0560 under my member number but have a cf scale on the way from rival so I'm waiting for that to do it.

Back