Official Order Thread for the Koster Knives BushMaster Production Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, will the budget 3V tang be full width or tapered? I'm guessing full width with holes drilled? What do you think the balance of that blade will be compared to the elite option? I really liked the balance of the elite in the passaround, but you know how I like green micarta and 3V! :thumbup:

Dan I have some changes, please update my Bushmasters as follow:
1 Elite (still as just listed)
2 Budget Natural Micarta CPM-3V
1 Budget Black Micarta CPM-3V
1 Budget Green Micarta 01 (still as just listed)

PP sent for the new one.

Last edited:
Dan, will the budget 3V tang be full width or tapered? I'm guessing full width with holes drilled? What do you think the balance of that blade will be compared to the elite option? I really liked the balance of the elite in the passaround, but you know how I like green micarta and 3V! :thumbup:

Full thickness, with drilled/hollowed out handle.

I might consider more options on the next run...for this one...I want to avoid too many complications. I will definitely do more runs....just that this first one, I want to keep good control over things...and mostly I want it to go well for you guys as well as for me. ;)

Dan I have some changes, please update my Bushmasters as follow:
1 Elite (still as just listed)
2 Budget Natural Micarta CPM-3V
1 Budget Black Micarta CPM-3V
1 Budget Green Micarta 01 (still as just listed)

PP sent for the new one.

Updated - thanks!

Dan

Email sent to upgrade my budget option to 3V.

Got it - updated.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan, I sent Paypal for the deposit. I have really sucked at finding time to buy MO's lately, sorry. I will send you a PM as well.
Andy

So far....36 for CPM 3V and 16 for O1

I'm going to go ahead and place the order for the steel. As soon as I know how many I can get cut out, I'll close the list and get 'em going.

:thumbup:

Dan

Dan,

I'm still waiting for my turn in the passaround before I place an order/reserve a spot, I don't know that I would want the upgrade in steel though.

I'll add a Reserved spot on the list - that way if you decide you want one...you'll have your spot and won't miss out.

(offer only applies to those on the BushMaster Passaround list)

PM and email sent Dan.
I'm in for a Budget option in 3V
Black micarta handles.

Cheers
Dave

Dan,

PP for the deposit made, I just saw the notice for the Budget upgrade so if it is not to late please upgrade mine as well to the CPM 3V.

Thanks,

Bill R

Dan, Just as a reference, was the Micarta Bushmaster from the passaround in 01, or CPM3V?

Is it too late, Dan???

I want a budget O1 green micarta & a budget CPM3V natural micarta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back