Official Sign-Up List for Koster Knife Kits

Not yet, Kris - yours is one of a couple packages I have not yet sent out. I will get right on it Monday morning. :thumbup:

Dan

I'll take one of the Bushcraft, option #1 and
one of the Bushcraft, option #3.

The lists are closed right now, coedse....if I have any extras (and that is nearly a reality - need to ship all the others out first)...I will post them up for grabs here and on my forum.

Check out the trip I'm making to the Post Office today!! :eek: :eek:

KitKnivesShipping1103-02.jpg

Still got some labeling to do...:foot:

:D

Dan

if you signed up for a kit knife...and it's paid for..and I have your address....It's in the mail !!!!

:thumbup:

Dan

The lists are closed right now, coedse....if I have any extras (and that is nearly a reality - need to ship all the others out first)...I will post them up for grabs here and on my forum.

Check out the trip I'm making to the Post Office today!! :eek: :eek:

KitKnivesShipping1103-02.jpg

Still got some labeling to do...:foot:
:D
Dan

Dan.............
..........you need your own Zip Code !!!!!
:D :eek: :D :D

That's good news Dan! You should have all of my info, but if I don't see the kit in a few days I'll let you know. Great job!

Adam

Yours is definitely in the mail, Bro!! :thumbup:

Dan

Yours is already in the mail...but yes, everybody was supposed to add $10 for s/h....+5 for extras.

Dan

Got my #2 as well!

Sooooooo.....
Anyone know how to put this thing together? I thought Dan had talked about a tutorial but I haven't seen anything. I'm sure I could figure it out, but I don't want to screw it up and end up having to find new wood.

Got my #1 today too. Classy little knife. i sharpened it to 600 grit and gave it the orange 550 wrap. it feels like a keeper.

Thanks Dan.

Mine showed up. Anybody know what sort of wood was included, or was it a grab bag from the shop pile? I got some nice dark stuff that feels reasonably dense. Now all I have to do is put the thing together!

Is anybody still waiting for theirs?

I am sending out 2 more today (hopefully) - Ankar S & Steve L.

Anyone not get theirs yet?

Dan

Back