Official sign up list for short 17"- 18" Foxy Folly.

I thought it would save some confusion if we had an official sign up list. I cut and pasted this from the other thread asking Uncle Bill how many we needed...
Anyone else wanting in this special order please post to this thread so I can add you to the list.

We have twenty six, maybe thirty two (26-32) firm and eight (8) strong maybes interested in a special pre-paid run of the Foxy Folly in a 17" length with a 4-1/2" long handle from top of angle on bolster to bottom of buttcap, standard karda and chakma, wood handles, steel mounted, no habaki bolsters, no cho creep, 24 to 28 ounces in weight, and fat convexed edges, and well oiled before shipment,
List as follows...

1- Yvsa, 2.
2- Aardvark, 1
3- HollowDweller, 1
4- Rio Jim, 1
5- Nasty, 1
6- BruiseLeee, 1
7- tsf, 1
8- Thomas Linton, 1
9- Dave Hahn, 1
10- Danny in Japan, 1
11- Svashtar, Norm, 1
12- Geoffrey Raiser, 1
13- Westley Hoenshel, 1
14- John Satchel, 1
15- Anon Y. Mouse, 1
16- Dr. Dan, 1
17- pmthk, 1
18- Samoand, 1
19- Texalp, 1
20- pme1018 Phil, 1
21- Cinquedea, 1
22- Donuts Rules, 1
23-Bri in Chi, 1
24- Don F, 1
25- Ad Astra, 1
26- Satori, 1
27- Hugh Clark, 1
28- Big Bob, 1
29- Ang, 1
30- Arch Angel, 1
31- Loupo, 1
32- Hdwrlover, 2
33- Jeff, 1
34- Sharpetoys, 1
35- John K, 1

1- Munk, strong maybe, 1
2- Dan Koster, strong maybe, 1
3- Bruce of 1, strong maybe, 1
4- Mr. Bad Example, strong maybe, 1
5- Clearblue, strong maybe, 1
6- Stilgar, strong maybe, 1
7- Manghu67, strong maybe, 1
8- Cognitivefun, very strong maybe, 1

Edit:
I should have done this long ago but think it's mentioned elsewhere on the thread. The price for these will be $150.00 as Yangdu said the lazy kamis would probably do it their way no matter what we said or words too that effect.;)

Please check and see if your name is on the list where it should be. The thread is getting long enough that I may mistakenly miss someone.:(

Yvsa, would you kindly take me off the list and put Nasty in my place? He used my computer last Sunday and mentioned that he wanted one. Thanks,

Heber

Here's a pic....

foxysfolly01.jpg

Heber removed from list per his request.

Thomas Linton said:
I have e-mails Yvsa to say that the "meybe" is a "yes."
Put you in as Number 9 Tom, saved changeing a bunch of numbers.;) :D

Yvsa… Thanks for putting my name on the list, but I’d appreciate it if you would kindly upgrade me from a “strong maybe” to a definitive and resounding “YES!” :D I feel that there will be many more takers in the near future; they’re just waiting for you to move on from putting your toe in the water to sliding into the tub.

I’d even order two if you’d substitute the steel bolster for a brass one you like so much! :footinmou This "proper spec F.F." will eventually be noted as one of the special specials.

Yes, if you gimme dibs on the lightest and shortest one. Hoping for a 16.5.

The YCS and the Sarge knife haven't come in yet though. I'm hoping you don't want payment until say... Oct.

BruiseLeee said:

The YCS and the Sarge knife haven't come in yet though. I'm hoping you don't want payment until say... Oct.

I was in for the first batch, until they came back as boat anchors, so honor requires me to be in again for the proper, lighter ones -- I'm gonna have to give away/sell something to keep equilibrium, though.

I'll take the next lightest one after Bruise's. Length matters not. ;)

Drdan said:
Yvsa… Thanks for putting my name on the list, but I’d appreciate it if you would kindly upgrade me from a “strong maybe” to a definitive and resounding “YES!”

I’d even order two if you’d substitute the steel bolster for a brass one you like so much! :footinmou
Putting you in for 1 Dan. No specials this time around, steel bolsters on all of them. We're keeping things simple for the kamis. The more variation the more apt we'll have troubles.:(

Daniel Koster said:
Strong maybe, Yvsa.
Okay, will do, and thanks.:)

pmthk, you're in, and thanks!:D

Mr. Bad Example, you're in as a strong maybe, and thanks as well.:)

Yvsa said:
Putting you in for 1 Dan. No specials this time around, steel bolsters on all of them. (

Yvsa; my saying that was 100% in jest, knowing that you hate stinky brass! :D Keep your list on the main page, Yvsa; I wouldn't be surprised if 4 dozen are ordered. ;) This is going to be a good one!

BruiseLeee said:

BL, they should all be between 24 - 28 ounces, don't know about any shorter than 17" and we need to keep it easy on Uncle Bill as he and Yangdu are the ones who will be sending them out to us.
If it were up to me personally I would try to sort them out, but remember I'm not in the best of health either and am really not up to handleing it, or the cost of shipping.
Best leave it to the experts.
It may be Oct. before the payments are due, that also depends on Uncle Bill and when he is ready.

Do you want me to put you down as a strong maybe, or a maybe?;) :D

Please check and see if your name is on the list where it should be. The thread is getting long enough that I may mistakenly miss someone.:(

Hey, Yvsa, does anyone have contact with Foxjaw? I'm thinking he might be interested in this incarnation of his idea. I know he really wanted a fighter, not a chopper.

For everyone's benefit - and sanity - we need to ask that the finished product be well-oiled before shipment. Three of my last four have had the dreaded "Black Spot." :eek: Nothing that can't be buffed off but a waste of good polishing effort by the Kami's. :(

Back