Mishusam3
S O'Flaherty
E Lodrini

I need address info for

k_estela :D
Brian Jones :D
ftcollins

And that should do it....!

If I missed anybody....please let me know ASAP!!!!

Thanks!

Dan

Last edited:
Got mine today... Very ingenious design... fits well in hand, great size for backpacking/folder replacement. Not as sharp as it could be, working on that now... If I can figure it out, I may pick up another. Any sharpening tips for this steel appreciated...

Last edited:
Give a shout out when your knife arrives everyone.

Got mine today. Fits my hand beautifully. It's a nice size for neck or pocket EDC. This is definitely going to be a great user! It's certainly worth the wait.

Thanks, Dan.

Jim FBtE

It's here and it is badass. Thanks to Kevin, Brian & Dan for getting this whole deal together. These are some truly kickass little blades.

Great news, guys - thanks!

I have been getting a surprising number of positive comments - from buyers as equally as from non-knife-knut folks. This seems to be a very sheeple-friendly design. Kudos to the design input from Brian and Kevin! :thumbup:

Dan

Dan,
Just paid in full for the two WSS Green Canvas Micarta knives.
Thanks,
Chris C.

I'm interested, Dan.

Which scale materials do you still have available?

I'd also be interested in finished pics of the red and blue, if anyone has them… might be nice enough to sway me from GCM :)

This is a small-ish but sturdy paring knife size blade. Very nice. Even with the sheath, it still can be carried in the front pocket of some baggy Levy's. I'm going to try EDC-ing it, and if not it will go in my man bag.

holygoat - I have red g10 and blue g10 in the next glue-up batch. Almost all the spots are called for...let me know asap if you for-sure need one!

powernoodle = :thumbup:

Dan

I'm interested, Dan.

Which scale materials do you still have available?

I'd also be interested in finished pics of the red and blue, if anyone has them… might be nice enough to sway me from GCM :)

Maybe this helps?
Here's the pictures Dan posted last week or so. Note the handles are not fully inserted into the sheaths as the are soaking in WD-40.
WSS-Update0715-01.jpg

Hey Dan: just to clarify, is your next batch *just* red and blue, or does it *include* red and blue? I think I'm leaning towards micarta, so your answer will certainly help me decide!

I can do whatever you want (red, blue, orange, OD green, tan, brown, black, blue/black - all G10) and can also do natural, green or black canvas micarta.

Dan

Alright, I'm a sucker for green canvas micarta. One of these days I'll branch out…! :)

I'll take one.

Should I put it through on your Available page (the Paypal cart)?

Back