OG AD

Matteo Escobar

Gold Member
I purchased a first run custom shop AD when they came out in 2003 or 2004. It was my daily knife for several years but eventually sold it to fund another purchase, can’t even remember what now.

I recently had the opportunity to purchase a mint OG AD with Snakeskin off the exchange, price has gone up but I couldn’t resist, I needed that knife back.

I’ll be getting a nice leather sheath for pocket carry and throwing her right into the rotation, this one has sat pristine on the sidelines for too many years!

E45B86DB-426E-4A71-BEF5-939BDE17E728.jpeg

Nice find!!! I've been very fortunate to have mine since day one, very fortunate that it has survived all my sell off's through the years.

Good to see you Matteo! I've been away...

Congrats on a great score !!!

Beautiful knife !!!

Congrats on your score. They really are great all-around EDC knives. I have one but it just has plain Tan Canvas.
Surfsidemel

Last edited:
That is an OG! I only have CG, and they are very useful. Beautiful knife.

C

E98000FE-0533-490F-99AF-3586F6C7C17B.jpeg
A3557FF3-B6CC-46DE-B711-2C86FAF8F56F.jpeg

Fresh from Condo’s leather, love his lined pocket carry sheaths, like carrying a folder. AD reporting for duty.

Beautiful knife! I have a BAD with red/black G10, and it is a favorite of mine. I really should get a pocket sheath like that. So, what is a O.G.??

There's something special about owning these old ones. I have a number of various models and they are among my favorites. That's a beauty!

Back