Oh happy day!

Today was the day I finally got my first Busse:D :D A SHe I got from a fellow Forumulite (thanks Gun Collector ;)). I just can't get over the feel of this knife...I've been saving a few garden chores just for this moment:D. I now know how you guys all feel...now what comes next.. the folder maybe (please hurry that one Jerry;). Must go I've got some trees to trim.

woohoo !

Welcome to the INFI club man!

There is NO ESCAPE ~ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !:cool:

Now go slice and dice something...Happy New year!

Welcome to Jerry's Asylum.
Be very, very, very careful. INFI fever creeps up on you very, very slowly, at first. And then, before you know it, your HOOKED!!!! There's no turning back! You MUST have just one more piece of INFI, then another, and another, ad INFInitum.
Please heed my warning!!!! 6 months ago I was normal(well, not really, but it sounds good);) :) :p
For me, it started with a Basic 9. 16 pieces later,(Oops, I forgot about the Mr. and the Uncle.) I still can't quench my thirst for INFI.;) :D
Again, wecome gurushaun to the best forum on BF.
If these guys have put up with me for the past few months, they'll put up with anyone.;) :D :)

Aye, 'tis a slippery-sloped path you've chosen my son, but, it's worth the pain....

We're here to help.;) :D

Back