Oh, it's coming my friends. . . The next evolution of the Busse Combat Line!

Jerry Busse

The first Busse Combat Knives featured a Bird Beak pommel with straight, narrow handles like those found on the original Steel Heart, and Jungle Assault ('92-'95). . . . Next were the wider, straight handles, with rounded pommels, like those found on the Steel Heart II, and Original Battle Mistress ('95-'98). . . Then came the Ergo handles, like those found on the Battle Mistress E, Steel Heart E, Natural Outlaw E, and Badger Attack E ('98-'03) . . . .What’s next?. . . . Something very cool has been brewing! We are extremely confident that you're gonna love this next evolution of the Busse Combat Line. Wait until you see some of the new designs that will be coming out in the year to come! YOWZA!!!!!

The Busse Combat line continues to evolve. The protos for this next evolution have been in the field since May. Their performance has been incredibly impressive. We will continue to offer the Ergo models until the current batches are sold out. Once they are gone, that will be the end of the Ergo line.

Stay tuned!

Jerry Busse

It will be sad to see the Ergos go, but I have full confidence the new line will be even better!!! :D

I can't wait! :cool:

Perfect timing, I just finished collecting all the ergo's (With the help of a wise man on the BA-E ;) ) So when will we get a little taste of what is to come?

Marc and Bobby,

You should be glad your wives are only going to hate you. Mine is going to freaking kill me! It has been nice knowing you guys.

Is this going to be a whole line of Nimrod Special Editions? If so I looking for rayalties here.

Awesome I cant wait to see em!I hope we'll see some with zero edges and smooth micarta slabs.

Hey this is perfect - my wife was just telling me today that I'd better start saving some money for her Christmas present. I'm sure she'd love one of these;)

Originally posted by MikeD60
Bobby B-

Why is contender's wife going to hate you?:confused: :D

LOL - I was waiting for someone to come up with that...:D :p

Progunner: Mine has threatened to use any new knives on me!!!:eek:

Bobby that is why I lock all mine in a nice big safe, the combination for which she is clueless.

For sale: HEAVILY used SH-E, extensive wear to blade coating,chipped micarta slabs, and the cutting edge is rolled over and as dull as the spine.

$650:rolleyes:

Back