Oh My Garsh!!!! . . . . It's The Coolest "SantaGanzaaaaa" Of All Time!!!!!!!

All the sudden, you don't get my sene of humor. You told me I that I needed to learn how to drink whiskey and all, but I can't say, "you wouldn't know anything about drinking beer?" If I am undeserving then so be it. I am not tying to argue with anyone. :D

I'm just getting warmed up to all of you hogs.......well trying at least....obviously not doing a good job. :(

You're doing fine for a "baker's dozen" of ninjas. :thumbup:

:D ;)

All the sudden, you don't get my sene of humor. You told me I that I needed to learn how to drink whiskey and all, but I can't say, "you wouldn't know anything about drinking beer?" If I am undeserving then so be it. I am not tying to argue with anyone. :D

I'm just getting warmed up to all of you hogs.......well trying at least....obviously not doing a good job. :(

I get your sense of humor, I also get that by replying to it further would cause nothing but friction which would be unwelcome in here. My comment there was to end things so you and I both would be welcome in the ganza.

You know your evil...Every time I open up my email I keep on seeing that email from you about that MS and it forces me to go look at it again...Darn you for putting that temptation in me...darn you :D

Meaner... what meaner???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

4200095947_3a92169851_b.jpg

4168235270_6bc62cd0f1_b.jpg

4125703376_5015e49554_o.jpg

4118075379_542490d58c_o.jpg

4118075763_f4655076f7_o.jpg

4118076023_d22df1803e_o.jpg

As a general rule, you know the spoiled kid on Christmas morning who got tons and tons of presents then after would sit in the corner whining that he didn't get something he asked Santa for? Don't be that kid, no one likes that kid.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

As a general rule, you know the spoiled kid on Christmas morning who got tons and tons of presents then after would sit in the corner whining that he didn't get something he asked Santa for? Don't be that kid, no one likes that kid.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Wait... you know my sister's kids? :confused:

:eek: :foot: :D

I know. I'm sure the secret ingredient to INFI is heroine, cuz you guys sure are addicts ;)

That explains it why im so strung out on INFI ,,If i dont get a Busse every 2 months Im jonesing bad.and I thought it was the designs and the way they feel in my hand all this time.,,,I better start the 12 step program

Hello,everyone my name is Gary and Im a INFI addict...

Ah,Rehab is for quiters I need more INFI ,,"I need a fix cause Im going down"

I can`t wait I`m lightheaded,and dizzzzy. Can anyone help me to find my way to hogaholics annnannnamus,oooink.

Some of the people on this form talk like they are in the "hog cult".......like cruelraoul and MutedRaccoon.........yet aren't even gold members of the forums like me. Seems like you'd pay to use the forums if you wanted to be more respected by your fellow hogs. I'm a gold member and I don't even have enough money to buy a Busse.

Seriously? There is so much I could say in response but your thoughts and reaction are clearly a waste of the Internet.

Now let's get back to drinking and trying to confuse eachother. . . Once the fake "Jerrys" show up, all heck is going to break loose!!! :eek: :D :D

Ah, you mean the mods will let the 'fake Jerry' posts stay up this time, instead of locking them down right away? Good new for old Hogs. :thumbup::D

I'm more of a black/tan guy myself though...Now if it were a black coat, black/tan G10 then I might have some bowel control issues.

blasphemy! Bama Clay is the bestest blade color in the whole wide universe!!

You can keep your poopy black/tan :grumpy: :mad:

:D

I've never seen a Bama Clay coated MS with Black/Tan G10...So if I saw one I might have to revise my comment. Frankly I'm just a fan of Black/Tan G10 so just about anything with it gets me.

Double M likes 'bama clay? Really? :) I (no, really, seriously, I ain't kidding) do too, but don't own any yet. Muddy is as close as I have come.

Oh yeah...

OINK!!!!

How many of you can tell us what that stands for? :confused:

The scream of INFI junkies when it's feeding time at Blade?

Feeding as in "The stand starts the sales NOW". I remember those vids from Blade ;)

Ok, Google helped me, so I guess I'm a WOINK.

OOhhhhhhhhhh, my little piglet eyes are red and weeping from reading this entire thread. I'm a fresh piglet out of the womb who entered these forums 2 months ago. I'm looking to grow up into a hog, and the satin AK I just got from Knife Hunter should keep me on the straight and drunken path to infi enlightenment. The email from AMY-O about my Bushwacker being shipped couldn't hurt either. Being a little confused piglet is half the fun right!!! Now apparently I need to learn a bit about whisky!! Maybe things will become more clear after my first bottle. I'm still confused, but I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL,

even to all you treacherous, drunk, conniving, misleading, and bloated HOGS out there:D

How would you know... aren't you color blind? :confused:

:p :D ;)

Hey wait a minute.... THAT explains why you like it. :eek: :p

Methinks you need to read the rules a bit more closely, bucko. Those are banned - remember, family friendly, and with an attitude like yours you will NOT be welcomed here.

+1 13 ninjas. Your kind dont last long around here and I am betting you want be around at all after this is all said and done.

But just incase you do figure this all out and you do want to hang around, you are more than welcome just leave the attitude at the door on the way in.:thumbup:

I'm more of a black/tan guy myself though...Now if it were a black coat, black/tan G10 then I might have some bowel control issues.

Heres some black/tan handles with black blades,,Plus a bottle of anti-diarrheal for the bowel movement.and Remember never trust a fart!!

OOhhhhhhhhhh, my little piglet eyes are red and weeping from reading this entire thread. I'm a fresh piglet out of the womb who entered these forums 2 months ago. I'm looking to grow up into a hog, and the satin AK I just got from Knife Hunter should keep me on the straight and drunken path to infi enlightenment. The email from AMY-O about my Bushwacker being shipped couldn't hurt either. Being a little confused piglet is half the fun right!!! Now apparently I need to learn a bit about whisky!! Maybe things will become more clear after my first bottle. I'm still confused, but I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL,

even to all you treacherous, drunk, conniving, misleading, and bloated HOGS out there:D

Now THAT'S the kind of piglet we like around here. :thumbup:

Nuke on my friend. I would wish you luck at the Trough on Monday; but, as I plan to stomp all over your little piglet butt, I'll just say be careful out there.

Back