OH! OH! I got STUFF!!!! (THere was a Blade Show in Vegas, don't ya know)

Vampire Gerbil

Gone, but not forgotten. RIP Dave
Platinum Member
Good Evening.
It is I, the amazingly crippled Vampire Gerbil.
I hath just made a webpage showing all the neat-o stuff that I got at the Las Vegas Custom Knife Show and now I'm writing this here down.
I BE HURTIN'!!!

Anyhow, due to the major pain I'll probably keep this short, but I wanted to show off (plus, prove to everyone that I'm still alive!) by posting something.
Hey, guess what?
Remember all that medical crap that's been going on in my family?
Wellp, now it looks like I got me a herniated disc in my neck.
It don't bug my neck any, but it's bugging the shoulder alot.
Good thing nobody was around me this morning, I tell ya!

Anyhow, check out my How I spent my Las Vegas Custom Knife Show Vacation Page I just made.
If there's something ya like, make a note of it cuz I'm bound to be selling most of it in a year anyhow.
Meanwhile, it makes me happier than a pig in a place where pigs live.

Sorry for the brevity, but my back can't take the strain anymore.
Lemme know what ya think, okie dokie?
I'm happy for the moment... and believe me, I needed that!

Hope you're all doing well..... well, except for Spark, that is.
I'm still waiting for my raise.
:p

Off toshoot self in back, 4 times with a 12 guage, just to relieve the pain and confuse the cops,
I remain,
VG

someone's got a nice ass ;)
and it sure ain't you
let's hope you've got enough gas to drive over here and pop me one :D

anyway, just curious, when you shoot from the shoulder, i noticed that you're leaning backwards? doesn't that destabilise your posture?

ASS?? There was an ass mixed in with the Knives and Guns? I dont see no ass :rolleyes: *Of course I see some booty.. dammmmmmmmn...* *PANT,PANT*..... LMFAO:D Sorry to hear about the neck... glad your still able to type... *ass*.... and I am glad to see your spending quality time with your family *ass*... and I am really envious of all the cool stuff you were able to buy!!!!!! *nice ass*
If you need an apprentise tough guy, I am willing to come out and study under your instruction *ass* I really need some skills because I need a new job and I am really stressing about money. :D *really need work*

First off good pics, looks like a good time had by all.

When you are feeling up to it could you (or someone else who attended the show) give us a run down on it? How many tables? Is it a large show? Was it a good turn out? I am interested in attending a show in the U.S. next year and have been thinking of going to this one as the timing is good for me.

Between this show and Blade West which would you say is better for a custom knifemaker to attend?

Thanks,
Sean

Great to see ya up and around V.G. That show looked like too much fun. Art sure makes a fine knife. Congrats!

[young Frankenstein voice] HE'S ALIVE!!! AAALLLLIIIVVVVEEEE!!![/young Frankenstein voice]

Dave great to finally see you here. By the way I'm too old to notice the daughter's ass. (both pictures):p

I beleive I'm out of your range... unless you're testing icbm's down there.

your daughter has a nice ass.

DEA, first off, have to say ya hurt my feelings, and no, it had nothing to do with my daughter's ass!
Ya said I leaned backwards while firing...
Well, I looked at the pic, and I could see how it may be taken that way, but I don't lean backwards when shooting any weapon and get royally PO'ed when people I'm trying to teach start doing that.

Can we just chalk that up to a weird camera angle? I know I lean into the weapon.
As for asses, well, I'm sorry I mentioned it. I feel so unclean!
;)

Jamgus, sounds like ya got a frog in your throat, but not the whole frog if ya catch my wind that is. :D

Hi SMO18!!
Here's a link that might help you... http://lvcks.com/
As for this year's show, I'd say there were about 300 tables?
Is it worth a plane ticket from Canada to the US, I dunno. It depends on how much CUSTOM plus how deep your pockets are.
If ya wanna see some real original peices, and look at it like a mjuseum, well, then, fo that.
I can say that the people there are the nicest batch of folks that you'll ever meet, and that's taking into consideration YOUR friendly nationality!!
;)
It's not as big as the one in Atlanta, so if ya had o pick just one, I'd ake it in Atlanta. But that's one dead rodent;s opinion. AS for BSW and the LVCKS,m I think BSW was a bit bigger, by just a tad.

Bastid, Yer darn tootin' about Art's blades! I ain't a connesewer (sp?) on the smaller blades, but that one really made me smile! Ya knpoow, the handles are from Mammoth bone.... and I ain't seen a mammoth in weeks!
Seriously, nice thing about Art is he includes a kinda "certificate" that describes what the knife's made of. A personal touch but it goes along wat, ya know?

Pyrguy, yep, I be alive. alright! I just breakdanced awhile, that's why I was't seen much. Whenever the police find me breakdancin', I gots ta move and whatnot, ya dig?
(Whew, boy, am I just wroude up lately!!0
Anyhoe, they didn't catch me cuz of my brillianc Nade de Dios, Here zey coem agaian!!!!''

?

VW, I think I understand where you're coming from.
Did you say I have a nice ass?

Oh man, am I sleepish... sorry for the typos and added idiocy,
I remain,
VG

VG,

Glad to see you posting again. I missed ya' bud. :)

Originally posted by VampyreWolf
your daughter has a nice ass.

I agree :D

I need to fill out that dating application ;)

On a more serious note, please don't kill me

VG, Thanks for the post. I enjoyed it as always. Nice pics also. No comment about anyone a$$. Give thought to the Eugene show in April, it is larger and closer than Alanta. ;)

Thanks for the info Vampire.

George I know what you're sayin there! Being from the Northwest Territories where we are currently having a mild winter of only -30 usually it's -45 celsius this time of year, an above zero temperature sounds oh so nice!!! :D

I'm thinkin that the Las Vegas show is where I'm really leaning.

Anyhow thanks again for the info.

Sean

Veeg:
nope, was refering to Alisha... can really tell she doesn't take after you with those pics. Really, the way the light plays on it with this pic... mmmmm... send her up here, maybe the winter will be more bearable...

note: and since I fully expect you to change the pic on me, I did a quick upload to my site... :p

lvcks23.jpg

Getting -14c(4f?) to -20c(-8f?) as normal temps, today is -8c right now(16f?)... I'll gladly take 80f...

The show was a blast!!! VG, I saw you at the show with your daughter. Must be nice being able to share something like that with your child. My son prefers playstation. :rolleyes:

I also see that you live in Pahrump. My wife has an aunt, uncle and cousin that live out there. I went with her once. Damn, what a drive! I was surprised to find neo-civilization out there. :)

Take care and be safe.

Josh Reis

lmfao @ the ass talk.

i'm sure your daughter has a very well-rounded set of God-given strengths :D

(ps - don't kill me either!)

lol

Allan, there are two masters in this world and you either love one or the other which also means you either serve one or the other.
Repent and produce fruit in keeping with repentance, serve and obey the one you proclaim to know.
I realize this will likely yeild a negative reaction towards me but It is better that I speak the truth out of true concern for you, then to be concerned about what men think of me.
I am only a servant and I can only speak what the father instructs me to say.
I hope you will consider what has been said instead of reacting out of hurt or possibly pride.
Just to be clear this has been said with gentleness of heart no harsh words or attitudes.
Your brother in Christ

good to see you AND your good looking daughter at the show, hope you get that neck fixed...........I know about sore necks, having been looking down at the front of my grinding wheel for 22 years now!! :p

Back