Oh such confusion

Hello all- A few weeks ago I finally got my first Busse (SH2E), and I must say it's a real nice knife and I'm looking into a couple of others, now here's where my confusion starts. I keep hearing about these 2 models, one is the "Mean street" and the other is the "Badger attack" and from the picture I saw the BA looked pretty small and maybe good for a daily carry but why are these 2 knives not on the Busse site and they're not even on Andy's site ! Are they no longer in production ?? If they are then where do I get them, what are the specs on those 2 knives ?? There does not seem to be a definitive place where to get the whole story on what is and has been available.Are there other models that are available and not on the Busse site ??
Thank you, Donald.

The standard Mean Street model has been discontinued, and all pictures have been removed from my site.

The new Lean Mean Street and Badger pics will be uploaded as soon as I have them for pictures. The Badger Attack E will be a model available regularly and the Lean Mean Street is a limited run.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa/Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives
Big East Bows
Jersey Rigg Lures

Professional Svcs:
Corporate Training
Stress Mgmt.
Shooting Instruction

Busse Combat Custom Variant HeadQuarters
http://www.sharperinstinct.com/hq

Sharper Instinct Main Website
http://www.sharperinstinct.com/

No more Mean Street??
frown.gif
Serious bummer!
frown.gif

------------------
Hoodoo

I get some pleasure from finding a relentlessly peaceful use for a combative looking knife.
JKM

eaisaacs-Thanks so much for the picture. I'd like to see a picture of the BA just for size comparison, what I'd like from anyone actually are the exact dimensions of both the Mean Street and Badger Attack. I love my SH2 and to have something on a smaller scale with the same balls would make a nice carry.
Thanks again, Donald.

Back