Oh, The Weather Outside Is Snarkful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum seems kinda slow anymore. It used to be hopping during the winter months. Not so much now.

I wasn't talking about today or yesterday, haha, I was talking about overall. This place used to be busy.

I think a new blade needs to be released to get it going again.

Let's do it. Get some enthusiasm going again. I'll find out what's in the works and leak it to the Russians.

Is it safe to come out now. I got over it because I couldnt say anything without being debated by keyboard warriors.

Is it safe to come out now. I got over it because I couldnt say anything without being debated by keyboard warriors.

Yes, it's safe. Tradewater is here.

Spear . . . . spear . . . . that's the ticket.

Will also open up a secondary market for a Becker shield . . . to be used for fending off spear attacks from those non-Beckerheads who confiscate a Becker spear from the battleground. ;)

A spear would be wicked!! They should do a blade in Damascus as well. All the custom leather guys could start rigging up slings to carry the shield on your back, Link style.

I was trying to get in as much sleep as I could before the kids woke me up.

Had a good appointment with a surgeon yesterday. He wants to book me in before the end of the month to fix me up :thumbup:

WooHoo!! :frog:

Let's do it. Get some enthusiasm going again. I'll find out what's in the works and leak it to the Russians.

BaHa! :D

1, 2, 3, 4, standby for keyboard war. :emot-yarr:

I've been taking a new class, chiropractic's for crash test dummies, an introduction. :uncomfortableness:

Wow. He's alive.

Just thought I'd let you know that I used my Magua and that skinny custom exclusively to skin and butcher my deer this past year. They did great.Thanks again.:thumbup:

piffle - Allen would have protected you from the meanies. ;)

now, on the subject of spears......
you all would never believe what I got as a Yule gift this year.
(except maybe some of you who have actually met me....)

piffle - Allen would have protected you from the meanies. ;)

now, on the subject of spears......
you all would never believe what I got as a Yule gift this year.
(except maybe some of you who have actually met me....)
One of the CS spears?

nope a pattern welded one made by a guy up in Iowa -- although the CS MAA winged European spear does look pretty good and has an appreciable heft to it.

I made a quick and dirty sheath for it last week, now I need to make a haft - trying to decide how long I want it, thinking 6 1/2 feet.
15875087_10154863645959603_4657496183360962463_o.jpg

this one has an 8" blade and is roughly 13" OAL

nope a pattern welded one made by a guy up in Iowa -- although the CS MAA winged European spear does look pretty good and has an appreciable heft to it.

I made a quick and dirty sheath for it last week, now I need to make a haft - trying to decide how long I want it, thinking 6 1/2 feet.
15875087_10154863645959603_4657496183360962463_o.jpg

this one has an 8" blade and is roughly 13" OAL

Daaaaamn! All hail dragon slayer! All kidding aside, that thing is freaking sick. :thumbup:

Damn, now vik has me wanting a spear. My son and I used to make them out of saplings. Just sharpen the tip, fire harden it, find the balancing point and cut a groove around it, and have fun. We had a blast using them into cardboard boxes.

1000 years before Nessmuk, there was the "Ragnar Trio"..........
attachment.php

You can't fool me, that's just a flattened garden trowel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back