ok found this site

i use to throw a tomahawk until i lost it last january. it was given to me about 10years ago. i learned how to throw a tomahawk in Royal Rangers it's like boyscouts but the church version. it was made by one of my commanders.

the reason he showed us because there is this thing called FCF.(i don't remember what it stands for). but if you got your strips and passed a test. you would learn to make knifes and such. learn to survive in the wilderness.

i would only throw a knife for fun with no fundamentals. after joining the bladeforum looking to get better in butterfly knife flipping i found this and i want to learn how to throw a knife properly.

the reason i used the tomahawk was because in the woods i used it a lot to cut stuff and to throw at snakes, fetalhogs that got to close. i would kill some and just hit them.

ok i just copy and pasted this from my post in the throwing knives. i just found this site out about tomahawks. now that i found this site it makes me want to throw knives(maybe for fun) but i have always like the tomahawk.
just reading last night a lot of threads and now i want to get back in to tomahawks. i did not know there was a lot of people intrested in tomahawks.
i am amazed by all the info that is in here. i did not know some hawks were that expensive. wow mindbogoling(spelling).

Back