OK more help please!

Take a look at our links section and suggest more catagories? Anything goes as we want to build the largest links site for related site. Gun sites and others included!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

I supplied a link thats totally off the subject, but airguns are also one of my passions.
I have discretionary urban hunting tools. Pellet guns that have the power of a .22 and better accuracy out to 50 yards.
Lots of the people you meet here are marksmen. Because of the discretionary power levels of modern airguns, you can set up a 10 meter range in most homes. Daily practice (when traditional firing ranges aren't available)will keep you keen.
The address is < www.airgunletter.net >
These people are polite like my friends here on the knife forums.
Hey, its just another toy !
later, Bill
PS: Most of my airguns can hit a penny at 30 yards and easily shoot through a 1X4.

[This message has been edited by Bill McWilliams (edited 20 December 1998).]

Rob, I just renamed our Knife Care directory to Knife Making Supplies and Knife Care Products, that should suit what you need.

Other than that, we need whatever links you have that would work for that directory.

Bill, I'm not sure where that would fall under, but I'll create an Email Lists Subdirectory under our Related Information Group, so you can put newsletters and related information there.

For now, I'd say list your airguns under firearms in related information.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

A mail lists section would be nice.
There are 3 very good lists I have been on from time to time:
Glock
Sig
HK

Also, gun websites (mainly class 3) that are very good:
www.fjvollmer.com
www.subguns.com

Sid

Sid, feel free to add any or all of those lists to the appropriate links section.

The Email Lists subcategory is open under Related Information, and the other sites would be perfect under Firearms Sites in the same main category.

There is also a new main category for Training, so feel free to add any sites you know of there as well.

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg

Insert witty quip here

Email them, or submit them using the "add a site" link, it doesn't matter, we want your links!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg

Insert witty quip here

Mike,
I added a bunch of links, but I started to get cofused on which ones I sent and which one I didn't. I hope I didn't send a lot of the same, but I got a lot more. I will wait a couple to send them give me time to sort them all out.

[This message has been edited by gregj62 (edited 26 December 1998).]

I will make sure you do not double them. I just updated the file so go to each page and refresh and check the links.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

I checked the links and all the ones I gave you are the right ones. I had two computers going and about 8-10 browers going in each. I was checking to see if somebody sent you the link and making sure the links still worked also running down new links. I kind of had a little overload. Wasn't sure of the links I sent you, but they were right I will send more, I still need to weed out some of mine that don't work so it will be a couple of days.
smile.gif

Back