OK, WHAT knife is at the top of your personal wish list

View attachment 1149289
Until the Mrs. Finds out what is really going on, and files for divorce..... or at least you can start decorating the dog house for your extended stay. :p Now that is tiny house living!!

Ok, to answer the question, I want a Martin Sandbox bowie. Here is my grail photo of my grail knife....again.

When the "soon to be Ex" (or her lawyer) realizes your "inexpensive collection" isn't so inexpensive and is in fact a significant asset that she deserves a piece of...

Looking forward to my Svarn 3.

I'd also like a Shirgorov Quantum in Vanax 37. I'd even settled for an F95 Custom Division in Vanax 37 too. Lol.

I have been wanting the new Medford Swift Praetorian.
Low and behold I scored one today. Should have it in my hands by weeks end. They still have a few at Helacious.com an authorized Medford dealer. Ask for Jennifer she will take great care of you.

I don’t have a list that I’m planning on grabbing imminently, at the moment. I entered the year with the goals of adding a Sebenza small 21 Insingo and a Laconico EZC custom, and I did that. As it turns out, they’re exactly what I expected they’d be, so... I’m sitting here feeling completely removed from want.

There are some “maybe ____ would be cool” things floating around in my head, though. JG Scout, Sebenza 21 Insingo, Shiro F3, Pena Trapper front flipper, Andrei Sander Contra, Olamic Whipper Snapper, MBK McGinnis Sprocket, Laconico Jasmine custom... lots of stuff I muss about, but would probably not carry often because of how much I love what I have.

There are two folders that I would like to try. First is a LionSteel TM1. The second is a CRK small
Insingo.

I doubt if I will ever own either one. What I now own meets my needs very well.

Spyderco Delica ZDP-189
Spyderco Centofante 3
Bark River Bird and Trout

Olamic Rainmaker when its released.

I haven't considered a new flipper or any folding knife after acquiring my Wayfarer 247. Olamic can really put a halt to "needing" new knives, lower end folders have no appeal because they won't boot the wayfarer out of my pocket.

The new sebenza 31 large in bog or micarta.

Birthday coming up but have a feeling ill have to wait for these.

Olamic Rainmaker when its released.

I haven't considered a new flipper or any folding knife after acquiring my Wayfarer 247. Olamic can really put a halt to "needing" new knives, lower end folders have no appeal because they won't boot the wayfarer out of my pocket.

The Rainmakers have been available for a while, or were you speaking of one you were having made for you?

OK, WHAT knife is at the top of your personal wish list?

Any type is OK it's you that has to own it
OK . . . right at this moment :
  • A Case Large Trapper Single blade (and not the spay blade). ( I know they don't make that; just wait there's more . . .)
  • Dark Blue almost black (just a little blue around the edges) Jigged bone.
  • and you guessed it . . . M4 steel (and not some "easy to sharpen" wimpy aced heat treat either).

I've always wanted what I can't have.

The Rainmakers have been available for a while, or were you speaking of one you were having made for you?

I must need to pay closer attention, I haven't seen them available at the retailers I normally visit online. Have you had a chance to check one out?

Back