Okay, Now I Get It...(AKA: You Were Right)

Thanks, J, that's kind of you to say. I've got that sharp little sucker on my belt in the horizontal Dozier sheath. I may pick up a vertical version of the Dozier later for the cost of shipping...but...

...I'm looking at some fancy pants for that EDC2 right now as we speak.

I feel the draw of pocket carry...

...the force is strong.

(Besides, what better way to show appreciation for a rescue dog...)

Congrats on that White Box of goodness experience!

Highly recommend some ISP carry. Gus is the chief spokesperson for JouFuu love here, but I like em too.

qlC2T7ll.jpg

Congrats on that White Box of goodness experience!

Highly recommend some ISP carry. Gus is the chief spokesperson for JouFuu love here, but I like em too.

qlC2T7ll.jpg
So, which JouFuu is right for the EDC line?

(Thanks E, now this thread might be costing me some money, the EXACT reason I haven't been around here too much lately... 🤪 😩 Returning the favor, have you checked out the Heavy Duty Field Knife (HDFK) yet? Not easy to get, but a new version is coming soon... :p ;))

You think I'm easy? I see no peat in that image. I don't even know you.

Oh, and I've blanched on the pocket sheath once the price got up over $100 with shipping. I'll just beat up the Dozier...which I've grown somewhat used to now. And add the vertical one for good measure just because every horizontal needs a vertical..out of allegiance to my old friend Bob.

I bet I have a sheath somewhere that would fit the EDK2 in the pocket...somewhere...

You think I'm easy? I see no peat in that image. I don't even know you.

Oh, and I've blanched on the pocket sheath once the price got up over $100 with shipping. I'll just beat up the Dozier...which I've grown somewhat used to now. And add the vertical one for good measure just because every horizontal needs a vertical..out of allegiance to my old friend Bob.

I bet I have a sheath somewhere that would fit the EDK2 in the pocket...somewhere...

Ah yes, but I know you... 🤪

Oof, yeah, that's getting up there for a pocket sheath. 😬

Paging Gusbuster Gusbuster to the courtesy phone. I’ll defer to Gus on this one, but Bud usually lists some models that will fit…that or blade length. It’s been a while since I got mine.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

You pocket carry-curious guys might want to check this one out. Looks like it could work for the EDC line…maybe verify the dimensions:

But wait...there's more...

Now, I've (at least) doubled the value of my investment by adding this one of a kind lanyard to the rig so as not to be left behind by some of the more fashion-forward denizens of this sub-forum...

duramax and lanyard oh my.jpg

☺️

Back