OKCA Show in Eugene...YAY!

Ethan Becker

I am going to be at the Oregan Knife Collector Show next weekend...I have not had the chance to be there for several years and I have missed it....It is a great show and it is big enough to have great variety but small enough to be really convivial.... Always a good time and a knife nut’s dream.... I hope to see you there....www.oregonknifeclub.org

Safe travels...ethan

Last edited:
I forgot all about the show this year. Hopefully I will be there Saturday.

Any chance you will make it to the show on Friday, Ethan?

I would really like to finally meet you, but can only make Friday, as I have to run down to the farm to help my Dad for the weekend.

Brome

Hey Wapiti.... probably will not be there Friday but I will be at the spring gathering just west of there two weekends later....Drop by that is a really fine bunch....

This is a very good time in Eugene ! I have to miss it this year, but I encourage everyone that can to go. You will get to see some great stuff and meet some great folks.

Hate all the shows are so far away ... I love living in the midwest (I do miss and prefer Montana but ... ) ... but sure wish the bigger shows were nearby so I could get to more ... but planning on my first trip to Blade this year.

Weil, I am not going to make it.... Had a high speed tumble and crunch after an exciting hydroplaning event this morning....The truck is a total. I am having a little prayer session to thank the fates, the engineers at Toyota, and the people who came up with airbags.... A Nobel prize should have been in order.... Expended a fair amount of adrenaline and I am gonna be sore for a few days.... I was going to an event and had cleaned out all the knives I usually have on me with the exception of a SAK which the seat belt coveiently sealed in my pocket....I was hanging more or less upside down and getting a bit exercised when I spotted a KA-Bar box with a Tuko in it....Just like butter brother... The cell phone brought peace of mind and help.....Gotta thank the Clinton Montana VFD, and the DOT and railroad guys who got to me first....Thanks too to the Troopers who stayed wth me until the recovery guys showed up. Whoever was working the sharpening station at Ka-Bar is gonna have trouble buying drinks the next time I am in Olean!....

Will be at the gathering for sure.... E

Ethan%20Truck%20Go%20Boom-X4.jpg

Weil, I am not going to make it.... Had a high speed tumble and crunch after an exciting hydroplaning event this morning....The truck is a total. I am having a little prayer session to thank the fates, the engineers at Toyota, and the people who came up with airbags.... A Nobel prize should have been in order.... Expended a fair amount of adrenaline and I am gonna be sore for a few days.... I was going to an event and had cleaned out all the knives I usually have on me with the exception of a SAK which the seat belt coveiently sealed in my pocket....I was hanging more or less upside down and getting a bit exercised when I spotted a KA-Bar box with a Tuko in it....Just like butter brother... The cell phone brought peace of mind and help.....Gotta thank the Clinton Montana VFD, and the DOT and railroad guys who got to me first....Thanks too to the Troopers who stayed wth me until the recovery guys showed up. Whoever was working the sharpening station at Ka-Bar is gonna have trouble buying drinks the next time I am in Olean!....

Glad that your relatively unscathed Boss. I hope that you have a speedy recovery. The next few days as you know are gonna be a B*tch:(

Wow that’s an ugly crash Ethan. Glad you got out of it without any major injuries. Hope you heal up quick.

Thank God for good engineering and construction!!!!! Great to hear you’re doing ok other than losing the truck.

I will second, and third that! They are designed to take the hit, so you can walk away, hopefully
Scary stuff.
Glad to hear you got away relatively unscathed.

Rest up and heal.

And safe travels in you future.
Brome

Back