1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Old Guy needs help with feedback

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Hale Storm, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hale Storm

Hale Storm Kydex Whisperer Gold Member

Sep 18, 2013
    I'd LOVE to leave some positive feedback for some purchases, sales, and trades I've done recently. Great members here deserve the credit.

However, I'm an older guy and computer illiterate to a degree so I get hung up on the URL box I'm supposed to fill out and I can't find info on how to do that. I don't even know what a URL is and could care less. I just want to know where and how to get that URL box filled in so I can leave the feedback.

Can someone walk me through the process please?

2. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    The URL is the page address. Highlight it in the box at the top of the screen, right-click and copy then paste in the feedback url box :thumbsup:

South paw draw likes this.
  3. Hale Storm

Sep 18, 2013
    I tried that and I get an error telling me to select a valid deal thread?

4. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Make sure that both parties have posted in the deal thread. It's a new requirement since the forums changed over to xenforo.

South paw draw and WValtakis like this.
  5. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
  6. Hale Storm

Sep 18, 2013
    Thanks. Yes. I'm, trying to leave feedback for a buyer or seller that posted in the thread.

7. Hale Storm

Sep 18, 2013
  8. South paw draw

South paw draw Yep.....I'm a idiot. Platinum Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Make sure you are coping the full url. The full Http//(insert page information and this usually ends in numbers) the right click and paste in the feild asking for the url in the feed back. Old guy here as well and it took me a minute to figure it out as well. I wasn't coping the full url. ALSO if it's not a sale from the sales forums it's not going to let you. Hope this helps

benchwarmer380 and WValtakis like this.
  9. Hale Storm

Sep 18, 2013
    I got it thanks to you guys.

Much appreciated.

South paw draw and WValtakis like this.
  10. Hale Storm

Sep 18, 2013
    Closed.

Thread Status: