1. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 50 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Old Hickory Hunting Knife update?

Discussion in 'Ontario Knife Company' started by shortwinger, Sep 18, 2019.

1. shortwinger

shortwinger Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Does anyone have an update as to when the Hunting Knife will be back in stock? I ordered mine within days of it being available but it was already out of stock. I was told it would be restocked in a week or two, but that was almost a month ago.

buckfynn likes this.
  2. Mrd831

Mrd831

Feb 28, 2019
    Mine is supposed to be here on Friday the 28th can't wait did you get yours already how do you like it ?

buckfynn likes this.
  3. bore

bore

May 20, 2015
    What is this hunting hickory knife you speak about? Sounds like a knife I need

buckfynn likes this.
  4. StrikeBack

StrikeBack

May 16, 2013
    It’s a 5” blade old hickory I think

buckfynn and bore like this.
  5. Mrd831

Mrd831

Feb 28, 2019
    Many people have modified OKC butcher knives through the years to be more suited for bushcraft shorting the blades putting on 90 ' spine for ferro rod and fire prep and a sheath so OKC has designed one

buckfynn and bore like this.
  6. shortwinger

shortwinger Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2010
    I got mine about a month ago. I like it so far but have only used it a few times, time will tell.

buckfynn likes this.
  7. Fixall

Fixall Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2018
    This bad boy. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

afishhunter, bore and buckfynn like this.