Old Knives you forgot about.

Was digging around in a ruck I store old knives in and found some old knives I forgot about.

1) Gerber LMF
2) Wilkinson Sword OSS Sleeve Dagger
3) Timberline Folder with a Neely lock
4) Marbles Woodcraft with a Wood(Cocobolo?) and Leather Handle

The Timberline Neely lock folder was a surprise as I have forgotten when or where I even got that. Can see why it did not sell well as that lock was a pain to manipulate.

The Timberline Neely lock folder was a surprise as I have forgotten when or where I even got that. Can see why it did not sell well as that lock was a pain to manipulate.
Is that the TimberLite? I have three of them in my collection and I don't think they are worth much on the resale market. One of mine has the clear handles that were used in dealer demos, but it has a real blade. I believe AG Russell had those special-made for his customers.

Wilkinson just went out of business, so your dagger may have increased in value. I dunno though, I don't follow military items closely.

The older Gerber LMF and BMF have increased significantly in value, especially in NIB condition.

I sure wish I could find a bag of "forgotten" knives. But since I've been cataloging all of my purchases for the past fifteen years, it's not likely. Good find!

Best Wishes,
-Bob

Still hoping for a Buck Knight and a Buck Esquire to show up. Lifted back in the day in the university group house by unknown individual/s...

Nice old school edc's.

Grrrr....

Great find!

We should all have that joyous experience.

My problem, hopefully shared by others, isn't finding knives I forgot about, its finding knives I KNOW I have. "Gotta be here somewhere" is the mantra.

Oh yeah, also forgot about the Gerber Boot Knife/Dagger that looks like a Skein Dhu type knife. Says "Design by Bob Loveless" or close to that on the blade.

The Neely lock knife I will keep as its a different lock and I like owning knives with different locks. The Gerber LMF looks about 95% or so. Think I took it on 1 Field Problem in the Army and on a dayhike on my honeymoon. Pretty much retired it. The Marbles Woodcraft was a birthday gift 7 years ago. I like the 52100 steel and wood but the small brass guard and feel of the handle I did not like so it never got used.

Most of my users sit on top of my Chester Drawers. My custom Fixed blades mostly reside in my gun safe.

I have an old Western Cutlery hunting 5" knife Gramps gave me back in the early 80's. I use it every year. And at the Big E Gunshow in the early 90's I picked up an Edge Brand (German) Soligen Bowie knife with an 8" SS blade and stag handle w/sheath, mint cond for $50.00. I think this was imported by Stoeger in the 50's/60's.