Old Leather Pocket Sheath fits Izula

I pulled out an older original first version of the KSF black leather pocket sheath that I bought from Derrick a few years ago - I no longer was using it. My Izula with micarta scales fit it nicely with the rear screw and upper portion of scales showing. Gives me another way to tote without raising eyebrows. I figure there are other ones on the market, but hey, it was already here. :D I saw he still has some in stock.

Cool. I have been looking into getting a leather sheath for my Izula.

mlrs

Me too, think I'm going to start carrying an Izula in my back pocket as an EDC blade. My dad has been using the Izula in a KSF pocket sheath daily for about a year and he really likes it.

I e-mailed him the other day to check which pocket sheaths work with the Izula and he replied that the KSF original, Adirondack, & Pocono all work very well with the Izulas

The thing I like about carrying the Izula in the pocket sheath is that what little sticks out of the pocket just looks like the top of a comb.

I carry in my back pocket all the time and it doesn't matter if I'm wearing jeans, dress pants, or a suit.

DSC00040.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of the clips and that is how I carry mine but have been thinking about pocket carry.

mlrs

That pocket sheath really is a great fit for the Izula. I have one also and use it every once in a while when I carry mine.

Back