• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Old Remingtons and Boswick Braun

STR

Knifemaker/Moderator
All SOLD Anyone collect older knives? I have some from yard sales bought recently. Three to the left are Remingtons and the one lighter less bright yellow handle is a Boswick Braun Co. (The Boswich is SOLD) I've never seen or heard of before which is why I got that one. Call them a holiday find but all four are available if someone wants them.I only bought these because you rarely see them anymore and I figured someone out there would probably like to own them. They all appear to be in pretty good shape. These bone handled ones are probably worth the asking price alone to be honest. I don't keep a lot of older ones like this myself anymore. Anyway I'll make a few bucks only at that but pass on the bargain and if not it's cool. They are neat parts of yesteryear. Enjoy! $70 on the three Rems shipped sound fair? They all work well, except for one blade on the Boswick with seems to need closed but it may just need some oil I really haven't played with them much. Pay pal please if interested and states only. I can't afford overseas shipping anymore. Sorry. STR@bladeforums.com please verify they are still available before you blurt out a payment without checking first, I will be watching. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_072316_resize_51.jpg
    IMG_20190705_072316_resize_51.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20190705_090615_resize_65.jpg
    IMG_20190705_090615_resize_65.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
The Boswick Braun is gone. Thanks I'll go $70 for all three on the remaining Remingtons if anyone wants.

Back