Old school Rats

Some of mine...

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

I think my heart just skipped a beat there. Fantastic old school line-up. :thumbup:

Is that a stripped Ratweiler CG with handshaped scales?

I think my heart just skipped a beat there. Fantastic old school line-up. :thumbup:

Is that a stripped Ratweiler CG with handshaped scales?

Stripped and convexed Muddy RatWeiler from way back. Hand shaped green linen micarta with orange liners. Ban did the custom work.

Not pictured are the Res-C Rats I have. Camp Tramp tan/tan, and Battle Rat black/tan. :)

Battle Rat with Basic-9 and Basic-8. Gonna get me a sheat for the Rat...

LcwaTBkh.jpg

Wow...a satin Battle Rat! Nice! About the only thing that could get me to sell my BR would be the satin version.

Great pic btw! :thumbup:

3 pages and finally a Satin Battle Rat!!!! Arguably the best chopper to ever come out the Swamp!!!

Regrettably I'm down to 1 from the 4 I've had.

And the Gen 1 Howler.... SBR and G1 Howler. Best outdoor combo ever!!!!

Chris. That collection of Howlers. In the words of my preteen. Oh Em Gee

3 pages and finally a Satin Battle Rat!!!! Arguably the best chopper to ever come out the Swamp!!!

I hadn't noticed, but you are right about the lack of satin in this thread until now. I should have taken a pic of mine. :eek: My SBR is one of the few Swamp Rats I can see never ever selling. Like you, I've had a few, but am down to one. That's ok though. I only have two hands anyway and my SBR will laugh at anything I will ever do to it and then beg for more.

Agree, can`t arguee with that, love this knife more and more...

SIscjTxl.jpg

Back