1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Old SOG Tigershark price

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by The Moose, Jul 8, 2008.

1. The Moose

The Moose

Mar 13, 2006
    How much would the old one be if i wanted to buy one?

2. john russell

john russell

Jul 6, 2008
    Mine was about $120.00 from knifecenter.com but that was a few years ago, they don't have the old ones anymore.

3. BubbaGanew

BubbaGanew

Oct 29, 2005
  4. vjb.knife

vjb.knife

Feb 2, 2002
    Well if the current price on a SOG tech Bowie is $175 at the knife center then the original Tiger shark should cost about $350 because it is twice the knife. But I just sold one for $225.

5. sawyermullen117

sawyermullen117

May 24, 2008
    Hey, don't know if you are still looking for a tigershark, but there's one on ebay, just search for Sog Tigershark.
    Sorry, forgot about the trade post rules :[

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  6. benzine

benzine Banned BANNED

Jul 15, 2008
    direct ebay links are not allowed