OLd timers

Been here since before AmyO finally showed her wonderful self to us all - 5 or 6 years. I started when there was this Busse drought - and anything that was a Busse knife that went up on the exchange was gone in seconds!

And back then 2 weeks = 2 weeks! (or was it months?:D;):eek::thumbup: ) Now it seems like Amy and company run through the Ganaza lists like nothing and make it look easy!

I still need to shake The Mans Hand as far as that goes - but the Boss gave me my Hog Name and Amy bestowed the official notification of Cyber Hog on me a few years ago :)

Last edited:
Well I am old. I will apply for social security in less than two months. But I only got into Busses about three years ago. :eek:

How many old timers are still around???
Bill W
KXbaconA

Saw you at Blade. That count??? Hard to believe that was '03....

Lotta first rounder Hogs around, they're just watching.....and waiting......to snag ALL THE INFI away from the less experienced piglets... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....um, er, I mean guide those newer pigs to the INFI... ;) :thumbup:

ole timer, yeah boy, just not to busse, started that venture well lets say, somewhere around november of last year, so a year later, boy here we are and the urge only grows stronger.

have met quite a few of the hogs, old and young alike, all i have met are wonderful people.

i am on the half century mark, with plenty of grabbin and growlin left in the system!!!

love to collect knives and pea shooters. some of the simpler things in life...

Bill! Where ya been, man? How's the old ticker doing?
I was thinking just yesterday that it had been a long time since we heard from you. Kim is still occasionally sporting the Semper Fi cap you gave her.

Bill! Help! I'm drowning in iTHOGS, and FNG's!:D (jk)

Last edited:
BILL ! ! ! ! ! :eek: I just mentioned your name the other day to Jennifer. . . . :eek:

Merry Christmas Bro ! ! ! ! :thumbup:

Good to see you back at the trough!!!!:thumbup:

Jerry :D

I'm still around, not sure if I qualify as an old timer though, I feel like it sometimes. Ok, most of the time.

Who ya callin' OLD ya.............
cartangrysj1.gif
..........well ok, ya got me there.

Not old yet, but still around :D Good to see you still kickin'

. ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. / .-- .... . -. / - .... .. ... / .-- .... --- .-.. . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. -. -.-. .. -.. . -. - / -... .-. --- -.- . / --- ..- - ..--.. / .... .- / .... .- / .... .- / - .... --- ... . / .-- . .-. . / --. --- --- -.. / - .. -- . ... .-.-.-

Back