1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Older Fiddleback Knife Owners!

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fiddleback, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    If you own a Fiddleback knife from before I had my marking equipment you can send your knife to me and I'll clean it up and mark it for you for free. You cover shipping, no cost for me to mark your knife. Please send me an e-mail before sending your knife. I don't want to get swamped with a bunch of knives all at once!

aproy at charter dot net

2. trentu

trentu

Mar 2, 2006
    How do you put your mark on? Is it a stamp or stencil?

3. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    Etched with a stencil.

4. tedwca

tedwca

Dec 10, 2005
    Can I get it etched even if I got it on the exchange? I'd like to know a more about it as well if you remember it. I definitely liked it, I traded one of my Matt Bailey's for it so you know I liked it.

5. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    Rats. :(

I thought this post was for me.

But no ... it's 'older knives.'

Sigh. :eek:

6. Fiddleback

Oct 19, 2005
    LOL. Yes. Older knives is the topic. Please don't send other 'old' things for marking....

7. protourist

protourist Obdurate member Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Is this your way of marking your territory?:D:thumbup:

8. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    I wish. He got drunk and pissed on my knife.:grumpy:

9. tedwca

tedwca

Dec 10, 2005
    Damn, thread hijacker.;):D I still don't have an answer. Andy is ignoring me.:(