Older member needs a hand posting pics

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help an old fart post pics from imgur.
I've read the threads here on posting pics, and seem to be doing something wrong.

I got an Imgur account, downloaded the app to my Android device, uploaded pic to Imgur, (so far, so good)
Copied the link, clicked the Bladeforums image tool in the post window, entered the copied link, and I get no love.

8Eucq6b

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I hated the app & took it off my phone. I still use imgur; I just access the site. As such, I can't offer pointers for the app.
The important part is what link you are using in the image tool... and the one you used (obviously) doesn't work. That's where the problem lies... accessng the site on my phone, I get different link options than I do on my desktop. The simplest option for you is the one labeled Direct Link - it ends in .jpg.
I get that link on my phone, but not the desktop... so, if I can't get it, I have to add the jpg extension myself

Last edited:
Thanks in advance for anyone that can help an old fart post pics from imgur.
I've read the threads here on posting pics, and seem to be doing something wrong.

I got an Imgur account, downloaded the app to my Android device, uploaded pic to Imgur, (so far, so good)
Copied the link, clicked the Bladeforums image tool in the post window, entered the copied link, and I get no love.

8Eucq6b

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’ll help you out buddy. Go to this thread and read post #11. It will tell you step by step how to post a pic.

I hated the app & took it off my phone. I still use imgur; I just access the site. As such, I can't offer pointers for the app.
The important part is what link you are using in the image tool... and the one you used (obviously) doesn't work. That's where the problem lies... accessng the site on my phone, I get different link options than I do on my desktop. The simplest option for you is the one labeled Direct Link - it ends in .jpg.
I get that link on my phone, but not the desktop... so, if I can't get it, I have to add the jpg extension myself

Thank you very very much!!
That was exactly what I needed!

Tried several times with imagur. Keep getting error code. Gave up, found that i can use my google drive for now until i can get a paid membership. Thank you anyhow

Back