Omg, It's Happened!!

I went over to my Dad's house today because after the storms he had a neighbor's tree fall on the back fence. The neighbor is an older gentleman and is taking some time getting the thing cleaned up. I went over there today and I thought "What the hey" so I took my newly convexed Steel Heart with me. I had not had a chance to really hate on this knife yet. Gentlemen, I must confess that I did not really understand Infiholicism, until today. I took apart a 25-30 foot tree today with my Steel Heart. I thought that the knife would have at the very least a rolled edge, or maybe an indentation from all that chopping. After a good four hours, I pull it out of a limb and I check the edge, and I know SOMEONE is going to say "Duh, INFI" but there was not even ONE ding in the blade, NOT ONE!! When I say that I put the hurt on this knife, I mean that it was getting HOT from the friction. If any of you guys who just got your first Busse and are wondering what all the fuss is about, use that bad boy, and you'll see that they are worth every penny, "two weeks" email, and day waiting for UPS. MAN, I love this thing even MORE when I beat the crap out of it. I am (in my mind, anyway) a full-fledged INFI-Holic. This is bad news for my budget. :D

Ah, the first hacking and chopping session.

That's the point at which I confirmed that my brain has been addled by INFI.

Sweet. Love to hear it man!!

Welcome to the forums!!

Got any pics of what that pup did to the tree??

The Steel Heart is by far my favorite hack'n'chop blade.

Good choice.

Now, what's next?? ;) :D

I am trying to get the digital camera set up, and I will go take pictures of the destruction. My next Busse is going to be a Satin Jack, I am working on a trade right now, but I want the fat NO, too... ...aww damn, here we go....

Well, my unit ended up never getting deployed despite a complete work up, gear issue and vaccinations. I am out now (hence the increased presence here at BFC) but I miss it already.

Back