On the Couch with Dr. Andy

Dr. Andy, I have these visions of 'hawks and the things that they do to objects and people. I came to this site - but there were no messages posted since 8:45am this morning - does this mean that I am the only one that has this infliction. Please tell me that I am wrong.

Andy, just kidding - but I need my hawk fix for today. You are my number one stop in the forums - I get down when there is nothing new here.

HELP!!!!!! Please...

You are not alone friend!!!! Your very affliction is what I experience each day and what helped me start the company.

....my fellow Hawksters!!! Let's show him he is not alone on this thread!!!

Thanks,

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

Bowie3

I too want a good La Ganna hawk. (I have a cheap repoduction one)

But I also want a Dundee rig for mine. I posted a thread about it in the JSP forum.

I wonder if a shoulder rig would fit one of these.

Timmy,

Speaking of the LaGana hawk, I'd like to ponder the proper fighting technique for a moment. According to the all knowing CS web page and the article on fighting with hawks, a person using a hawk in their strong side should have a knife in the hand of their weak side. This would be extremely awkward for me, because I tend to use my weak side to shove and position an opponent for the next blow (in Cuong Nhu anyways). So, what do the rest of you folks think about this? An empty hand on the weak side...or a knife? What was LaGana's position on this?

Timmy...glad you to hear you have been bitten by the Hawk bug! All I will say is that we are working on some revolutionary designs in concealed Hawk carry....stay tuned!

Alex......thanks for confirming your order today!!!! Peter LaGana's personal preference included an empty weak hand, as in most cases, he was demonstrating the efficacy of a Hawk in CQB over a knife. This is also seen in James Keating's COMTECH Tomahawk Specificity Training Video. www.combattech.com Alex...go ahead and start an individual thread on this subject to see if we can draw out the experiences from players who use the big steel!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Those of you bitten by the Hawk virus are welcome to continue posting here at the clinic!!!
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

Back