On their way...

barcbsa

Gold Member
Just got an email from the maker (Peter Marker), my knives are almost finished and will be shipped out shortly...Damasteel (stainless damascus) blades, Ti liners, anodized Ti bolsters, ivory Micarta scales, 4" closed...Believe it or not, less expensive than many factory folders.
fe3a3c60.jpg.orig.jpg

Hard to believe, but they cost me $115 each. Came to $240 including shipping for the pair. Should have them in about a week. If they're as nice as the pictures (and I suspect they are), I'll probably order another 10 of 'em.

They finally arrived and they are SPECTACULAR !!!! Hopefully I can get a few more.

You know, I looked up his stuff on the web after I saw your pics. He has a nice website and some great-looking knives. Very inexpensive. I emailed Peter, and I'm now on his list (5 mos wait) for a small folder. Can't wait! :)

Thanks for the looksee!

Coop

Originally posted by Blade747
You know, I looked up his stuff on the web after I saw your pics. He has a nice website and some great-looking knives. Very inexpensive. I emailed Peter, and I'm now on his list (5 mos wait) for a small folder. Can't wait! :)

Thanks for the looksee!

Coop
5 MONTHS????? Ouch !!!! I emailed him with an order for $1000 more and haven't heard back yet.

With prices like that on knives that look that good and use materials of that quality he is going to get way more than 5 months behind. I also have a feeling that the price of his knives is going to go up (I know, STFU):p.

Back