One Day Bladesmithing Demo - Beaver Dam, NC

For any of you out and about in Western NC/N GA/TN area on the weekend of July 29th. I will be doing a one day bladesmithing demo at Crawford's Campground in Beaver Dam just west of Murphy, NC. Will be featuring 3 or 4 of my students. It's free (no admission) and there will be burgers/dogs/cold drinks available on sight.
Just a fun time and a backhanded promotional for a nice little campground tucked back in the NC mountains.
Come join us if you are in the area.

**just google the campground for directions**

Rick mentioned this to me the other day. Might just have to deal with my ugly mug.

I can stand it if you can. Scout, Joshua and Dan (maybe even Donnie) will be there.

I do demos all over the place almost all summer long, but I stayed pretty booked up so early planning is important. I'm packed up for most the rest of this year. Plus I have to stop and work on custom orders in between. Hardly have time to go fishing anymore.

Carl,

If I can make it...

I looked up the campground, and I'm trying to see if I can get both boys to attend with me. Are you there Friday and Saturday? You staying in a cabin? I'm probably getting a tent site but want to set up in proximity to where ya'll will be.

Tony

Dan, Scout and I, will be there both days. Just an impromptu bit of forging on Fri. pm (warm-up practice). Demo will be most of the day on Sat. I will be staying at my cabin across the road and up the ridge from the Campground. Would invite you to stay with me but have a full-house and very limited resources. Campground will provide you better amenities for showers/crappers. Make sure you tell them you will be there for the forging demo. Naw, no discount but lookin to making it an annual event if all goes well. There will be burgers/dogs/drinks on Sat. cooked on site.
See you there.

Trying to make this happen, but running into scheduling issues. Still trying to make it - could wind up being a day trip on Saturday, but not sure yet. Don't save a burger for me...just in case I can't get there.

No worries, hope you can make it. There will probably plenty.
Talking a bit of rain right now, but we will be set up under a large open pavillion with plenty of dry for spectators.

Back