One for Andy.

A long story made short - I needed to make some pants for Andy - and here it is (finally!). I hope you dig it Andy. If you don't decide to keep it - I hope who buys it digs it!

Arete Sheath, Double Stitched 8-10 Ounce leather, THICK welt for security, deep fit for Bushcrafting. Complete with Dangler.

SheathforAndy001.jpg

SheathforAndy002.jpg

SheathforAndy003.jpg

SheathforAndy004.jpg

The last one shows the stitching and burnishing up close.

TF

That's a real beauty Tal!!

I have one of your sheaths and man, I sure wish I had more.

Andy, if you don't keep it send it to me. One day I'll get an Arete to put in it. :p;)

Tal,
Amazing sheath! I have a nice Hiking Buddy that would compliment one of your sheaths!

Elliott

Nice sheath Tal, that stitching looks great I think that deep rich color would go well with the blue Box Elder on my Hiking Buddy.

Well - I just picked up a Hiking Buddy - save your money - because it wont be long! I will post up the first batch when I get them done. No more than a month I suspect.

TF

Well - I just picked up a Hiking Buddy - save your money - because it wont be long! I will post up the first batch when I get them done. No more than a month I suspect.

TF

Cool, I just saw the other post that you got one looking forward to it. Sending a PM.

Thats a first rate bit of leatherwork sir.

Can I ask what thread you use please?

Dang Tal,,, man I am glad to see you back in the saddle(?),,that is freakin beautiful,, (like the rest of your work I have seen!!)

Picked up a BEAUTIFUL Osage over natural Bushfinger from Andy @ blade and it could sure use some pants......:D:D

Again,,beautiful work!, Thanks for sharing!,, Wade

Back