Only a few more left

I only have a few of these in each size left. I have 6 large ones and 8 small. After these are gone it is going to be 2-3 months before I have any more.

I only have a few of these in each size left. I have 6 large ones and 8 small. After these are gone it is going to be 2-3 months before I have any more.

C'mon guys....don't miss out on the first batch of these incredible folders!!

I was lucky enough to get the large #24, and wouldn't you know it....Ricky Henderson, my childhood hero was inducted into the hall of fame in Cooperstown!

Seriously fellas, these JYD's are really really nice. You will NOT be disappointed.

Jonny

I agree with Jonny...the large hasn't left my pocket since I got it. A totally great knife and well worth the bucks.
However, I need to mention that #24 also belonged to Willie Mays, my childhood hero growing up in NYC. And although Jonny has the number on his knife, history demanded me add that snigglet of baseball history since Willie was a few years before Rickie! :)

I agree with Jonny...the large hasn't left my pocket since I got it. A totally great knife and well worth the bucks.
However, I need to mention that #24 also belonged to Willie Mays, my childhood hero growing up in NYC. And although Jonny has the number on his knife, history demanded me add that snigglet of baseball history since Willie was a few years before Rickie! :)

I'm no spring chicken Gargs, but you're showin' yer age just a little bit!!:D

Back