Only the finest.........

Dawkind

Platinum Member
The first is an exquisite example of a Benchmade Custom Shop Scimitar with the finest elephant tusk ivory I've ever seen!:eek: This knife was made in 1989........
View
This knife was made in 1979 and is as fine an example of a Samson ground, brass handled, Imada High Hollow as there ever was!;)
View

Once again I get to see pictures of some spectacular knives that it is against the law in Canada to own. To bad, I really would love to own at least one bali.

Gorgeous pictures as always Dudley...wow that scimitar is something huh?? Absolutely great looking Balisong!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Balis are not my thing, but I sure do enjoy looking at your photographs. Great work and thanks for sharing.

Dawkind, once again you have aquired some beautiful pieces. I'm wondering, with the ferver at which you collect Balis' I imagine you have also collected quite a bit of knowledge as well through the years about the balisong. I'm wondering if maybe you should write a book (with illustrations);) about the history of, and the collection you have of balis.
Just a thought.:) I'd buy it.

Back