1. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ontario RAT 1 replacement pocket clip?

Discussion in 'Ontario Knife Company' started by Nitiwat, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Nitiwat

Nitiwat

Jun 9, 2012
    Does anyone know where I can source an OEM pocket clip for the Ontario RAT 1? I accidentally bent mine pretty bad a while ago and haven't been able to find a replacement for it.

I've seen custom titanium clips for sale, but they cost nearly as much as buying a brand new RAT 1. If that's not possible, are there any aftermarket pocket clip from other models that would fit?

Thanks!

2. aaronrkelly

aaronrkelly

Aug 18, 2005
    Ontario gave me a website to buy a replacement sheath for my Rat 3 - but I just checked it, they dont sell pocket clips.

3. Nitiwat

Nitiwat

Jun 9, 2012
    Would you mind posting the link? Perhaps they might have something else I need. Thanks.

4. aaronrkelly

aaronrkelly

Aug 18, 2005
  5. mwhich50

mwhich50 Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Ontario CS helped me to get a replacement clip.

6. Nitiwat

Nitiwat

Jun 9, 2012
    Thanks guys, I guess I'll contact them directly.

7. OntarioKnifeCompany

OntarioKnifeCompany Moderator Moderator

Jan 3, 2013
  8. sv4

sv4

Feb 13, 2014
    Hi OntarioKnifeCompany. I am a customer from Malaysia and have used the OKC web contact form (a month ago) as well as direct email to [email protected] and [email protected] (3 weeks ago) to try to contact your Customer Service for replacement pocket clips for my old Rat 1 & Rat 2 knives. There has been no response till now. Is there another email I could use, or can you assist?

9. Toooj

Toooj

Aug 8, 2006
    sv4,

Our website is being rebuilt and has some issues right now. Please call toll free @ +1 800-222-5233 or fax @ +1 800-299-2618.
    We typically have pocket clips and rebuild kits available for the Rat lines.
    Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
    V.P. of Engineering
    Ontario Knife Company

10. sv4

sv4

Feb 13, 2014
    Many thanks, Toooj

buckfynn likes this.
  11. sv4

sv4

Feb 13, 2014
    Hi Toooj, I have now received the Parts Kits for my Rat 1 & Rat 2 knives. Thanks again.

jmh33 and buckfynn like this.
  12. Toooj

Toooj

Aug 8, 2006
    sv4,

Glad to be of service.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
    V.P. of Engineering
    Ontario Knife Company

jmh33 and buckfynn like this.