Ontario Rat-7 review (video)

Excellent! Love the opening destruction! I have just recently purchased the RTAKII with 5160. Might have to get the RAT7 now!

Excellent! Love the opening destruction! I have just recently purchased the RTAKII with 5160. Might have to get the RAT7 now!
Thanks! The RAT7 is one of my favorite fixed blades. I'll sometimes throw it on for the day (might as well, in my state there is no limit to the length of blade you can carry) and it's still a comfortable fit for its size.

Thanks! The RAT7 is one of my favorite fixed blades. I'll sometimes throw it on for the day (might as well, in my state there is no limit to the length of blade you can carry) and it's still a comfortable fit for its size.
I can understand that! I wear an old Kissing Krane bowie when I hunt, 9inch blade, lots of comforting heft! My father- in- law bought it in Hyder AK when he was 14, he is 75 this year. It is a part of the family.

I can understand that! I wear an old Kissing Krane bowie when I hunt, 9inch blade, lots of comforting heft! My father- in- law bought it in Hyder AK when he was 14, he is 75 this year. It is a part of the family.
My grandfather collected knives, and it certainly sparked my interest as a kid. I still have many of his knives; they are great heirlooms to pass on to members of a family.

Back