OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, May 12, 2016.

1. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Talk to me HOGs. . . . . I have some breathing room here. . . . :)

Please don't show me any drawings, pictures, or renderings. . . . Just verbal descriptions and dimensions if possible . . . :thumbup:

Thanks HOGs!!!

With your help we will be able to make the 2nd half of OP2W more epic than the first half!:eek::D:thumbup:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbup:

Jerry
    :D

2. rcb2000

rcb2000 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Three words boss... Naked, Satin, INFI..... Ok four words... Mistress :D
    Thanks for everything,, its been a WILD ride so far..

Ruckizha likes this.
  3. Georgecatl

Georgecatl Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Naked INFI.......

4. cpirtle

cpirtle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 28, 2001
    4" blade, 1/4"+ infi, satin, dagger... I'd be happy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. jd4320t

jd4320t

Jul 30, 2012
    Competition Finish that's on the SOB's! It's proven to be down right awesome.

6. PA Trout

PA Trout Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Seax please!

Three sizes maybe... 5", 8", and 10".

7. Space Coyote

Space Coyote

Feb 17, 2015
    A mini hide away "last ditch" knife would be cool.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  8. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    a BIG 7.62" Saber Choiless INFI HOG blade with its tail stabbed into a Res-C handle.:thumbup:

9. willic

willic Gold Member Gold Member

May 13, 2013
    Mistresses...
    Modern renditions of the old classics...

10. Elly's Pa

Elly's Pa

Mar 23, 2016
    Basic 8 with the same blade shape of the new B13. Keep the same tan res-c for the infi version. My new B13 needs a lil bro

Still Voracious likes this.
  11. RobStanley

RobStanley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Love all the new designs that have been coming out Jerry!

A straight blade machete would be awesome! Something in the size range of the Hog Nose War Sword but a blade shape similar to the ASHBM.

12. Elly's Pa

Elly's Pa

Mar 23, 2016
    A busse infi letter opener with double edge. perfect zombie brainer poker

13. kcwater

kcwater Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2015
    Very small sharpening choil or no choil edc blades would be great. I've got enough choppers for 3 lifetimes. Give me something I can fit in my pocket or a smaller belt sheath

14. kcwater

kcwater Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2015
    An integral dagger would also be very cool

15. ExtraBaconPlease

ExtraBaconPlease Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2016
    ~Nuclear Meltdown INFI
    ~A Full Flat Grind 3/16" thick American Regulator in INFI with coffin handle and Nuclear Meltdown Treatment
    ~A Full Flat Grind 3/16" thick NMFBM with Bowie clip point. AKA "Petite Mistress"
    ~Updated M/O HG55. No spine jimping, Talon/guard like the new Urban Grudge

Battle Grade Butaniku's

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  16. Ccc

Ccc Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Small blades (I am thinking 3.5"-5") with corrugated bevels and small blades with guards.

17. Blain

Blain Gold Member Gold Member

May 7, 2004
    Something similar to the original SH Battle Mistress, but not overly massive like the anniversary edition was. Something practical and usable, 10" blade, ~.22" - .25" thick ~ 20 ounces. in Infi of course, can have a coated and a satin version. I also love the old rounded pommel style that used to be used on the mistresses, wish it would be used more often.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe a infi satin Rat Daddy / Rat Mastiff too?

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  18. greene

greene Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Love to see a Sarsquatch with no choil or swedge. Also wouldn't mind seeing what you really had in mind for the sar 5.

19. TommyGun56

TommyGun56 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Agreed, A 16 inch thin Machete would be great, Maybe like .180 thickness, I also have enough chopper's so something like the Fatboy Defender 2 would work (satin of course) say 6 and 1/2 or 7 inches long with the same dimensions as the Defender, A 2nd generation Badger Attack Ergo in Satin, and a 9 and 1/2 inch FBM design with CBT in Big Industrial Finish-INFI-Cheers

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  20. zmbhntr

zmbhntr ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2014
    I really miss the competition finish. I know that there were some problems with people sending back the knives because of imperfections, but I think the majority of people really like the finish, enjoy the little irregularities that makes their blade unique, and appreciate the fact that they don't have to buy a coated blade that they know they are going to want to strip. There has to be some type of workaround for the complaints, perhaps some type of new logo on the blade that will indicate that small imperfections are to be expected. This could be documented on your website as well as a sticky on BF so there will be no excuses for people to not be aware of what they have (if they were to buy it aftermarket).

Also, I know that it was said that it won't happen, but I would really love to see a new run of NMFBM's. Competition finish would be amazing, but anything uncoated would be fantastic.