OP2W2. . . . What's Happening? . . . . Where Are We Going?

Jerry Busse

Yee Hawww!

Here we go!!!!

"OP Two Weeks Part 2" (OP2W2) is set to launch!

Things are going to be a tad bit different this time. . . There might not be a new model every single week like there was last time or there might be one every 7-10 days for a number of weeks in a row. . . Won’t know until we get there.

We have discussed putting some previously offered models on a random rotation on our website after we get the ball rolling once again. . . . Of course, a lot of it depends on how much we’ve been drinking!

It’s gonna be a wild ride HOGs, so hold on tight and stay tuned to these forums, Facebook, Instagram, and our emails for more details.

Let’s Drink!

Jerry

Nice!

If one of these knives will be a choilless boss street in 3/16", then you can just have all of my money. :D

Hey boss is it possible to order blades nekkid? I know these hogs get to drinking and stripping but for those of us less prone to chemical induced stripping could we get an option for an uncoated blade? I don't expect custom shop finish just bare metal would be nice.

Aww yes!!! Thanks for the update Jerry this is really great news and is making my afternoon!!

Back