Open for Viewing

I also think it should be a sticky thread. The site is a great reference, and a sticky thread would make it easy to find and keep the related discussion in one place.

Dave

Thanks,Larry, for all the work you put into that site.
It sure is a great source of info for novices like me !
:D :thumbup: :D
Ron

Truely my pleasure.
we got > 40 hits on the site this morning.

At the direction of the membership here, I have requested Cougar Allen to make this thread a sticky. Too many stickies mess up a forum, but I think the two we have really do serve important functions. The photos of the Schrade models are great. Hopefully we can add more.

Thanks to Larry again. Also, thanks to Cougar Allen who is a great moderator and friend of the Schrade forum. Thanks to Spark as well... he does own the site, providing us with this great playground!

We are the best damn on-line knife club there is.

phil

Thanks Phil and Cougar!

Keep checking in as we are adding stuff almost daily.
www.Collectors-of-Schrades-R.us
Remember nothing is for sale. I'm hoping it will be a central place to store all those things that get lost in the multiple threads of BF. Where you can just go looking at the pictures.

I can't believe no one has picked on me for the domain name, yet :p
I just had to do it. :D

Maybe we have all been to busy looking at historical archives.
TTYL
Larry
P.S. Should I repost the margarita shirt picture? It does have Phil in it. The shirt that is.

Hey Larry,I think that line should read I owe,I owe,and a thousand Shrades to go.Arnold

More pattern rants will appear by and by as well. As the note says, beware that they are rough incomplete drafts, and may have errors and inconsistencies. There are plans afoot to add more photo sections as well. Thanks for all the hard work Larry!

Codger

PS- Yes on the shirt, babemobile, etc.

This is information I have been looking for. Thank you very much for the time and effort you have put into this.
Dennis

Larry, are you going to have a section for Schrade merchandise? There are the coffee mugs of course, the ornaments, marbles, trucks, etc., and recently, I saw a baseball bat, and today, a chamois of all things:

f3_1.jpg

I think Schrade memorabilia/collectibles would fit in perfectly. I like the Chamious, that is a new one for me.

I've sent Larry some pics of my stuff for posting in 'Phils Corner' or whereever else he deems appropriate. Here is a sample.

Phil

Attachments

• Schrade collectibles.jpg
    Schrade collectibles.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 46
  • belt buckle.jpg
    belt buckle.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 27
  • patches.jpg
    patches.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 33
Looking Good Larry !!!

Thanks for all your time and efforts... The email notification of updates are a nice touch also !!

dannyb

We are still working on it so please keep checking in.
Got some colored XT's to post + hundreds of pictures I havent even cataloged yet.
Thanks
Larry

Where did they come from ? LT PS hell of a job you are simply to mucking futch. Since you went back to work you seem to have a lot more time for this.

Well if you dont know where they come from I wont tell..
Damn you sent a bunch of stuff! :D
TTYL
Larry

Thanks LT for sending all that stuff to Larry. It is great that we get to see it and that it is preserved to posterity.
Besides........it keeps Larry from running amok! :D

Dale

Back