"Operation Two Weeks Part 2" . . . Begins Here!!!

Jerry Busse

Coming this Wednesday (August 2, 2017) For A VERY Limited Time!!!

We are proud to introduce the Busse Ultimate Retro Party (BURP) Knife as the first knife offered in Operation 2 Weeks Part 2 (OP2WP2)

It seemed only appropriate to offer the BURP Knife as the kickoff to the OP2WP2 party!!!

The BURP was developed out of necessity more than 30 years ago. Several generations of this particular model have served their time in heavy party zones and they have always excelled at the job at hand. The BURP is ready for action whether you’re a beer hound, tea totaler, scotch lover, or anything in between. Rest assured that the BURP is ready to “party on” at your side!

The BURP is being offered in INFI Combat Grade dress.

BURP Specs:

Overall Length: Coach's Edition Approx. 14.25"
Overall Length: Varsity Edition (Spikeless) Approx. 13.25"
Blade Length: Approx. 7.5"
Blade Thickness: Approx. .210"
Grind: CBT Corrugated Bevel Technology
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

BURP Pricing:
Coach’s Edition $427.00

Varsity Edition $387.00

*** SPECIAL OFFER!!!
Buy the pair and you will get the Coach's Edition for the price of the Varsity
Edition!!! . . . . .

You'll Save $40.00!!!

BURP Coach’s Edition

i-6VC6SZm-X4.jpg

BURP Varsity Edition

BURP%20Varsity%202-X4.jpg

Side By Side

BURP%20Both%20Pic-X3.jpg

Bottle Opener

i-vvGPRpM-XL.jpg

BURP Shooter Spike

i-v6WDQjc-L.jpg

BURP Spike in action

i-KqPStLn-XL.jpg

BURP SPAT (Snack Pack Attack Tip)

i-FhSV28v-L.jpg

In Hand

BURP%20in%20hand%202-X3.jpg

Wow I'm on the fence with this one. So many already in this size range. Plus I was going to start to search for another SHe2
:) Ugh !!
But the rather thin stock .210 has peaked my interest, although I'm not a recurve guy ????????

Such a wicked looking blade! I'm in for spikeless! Thanks Jerry and crew!

Careful folks, yu know there is going to be a lot...
Plenty of folks will buy in heavy, and miss on the later knives, or stretch themselves thin and offer the earlier ones on the exchange to cover the costs of later caught knives.

Pace yourselves, and be picky. Everything you by will last a lifetime, so buy like it.

Yup, and I am READY!!!!!! Let's see if this Ol' Gal can keep up???? HECK YES, I can. YAHOOOOOOOO......SO EXCITED!!! Bring IT!!!!!!

XOXO
Amy-0

Not in on this but hopefully this is just the beginning of some classics to come!!!

Back